Ren'Py - Abandoned - Garden of Eden [v0.3] [Team SinTaRa]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Rogue21

Man it's so dissapointing to see this game abandoned. There was so much potential too. I played this game a couple years ago and was looking around to see if it got any updates and I find it abandonded :(

You should at least play it to see the potential it had and what could have been...
  2. 4.00 star(s)

kukech17

Really good game with a lot of potential for ntr fans, i hope there will be more ntr. Also, it would be nice to somehow simplify (or slightly change) the mechanics of quests, just wait for a certain day to interact with each character (it's still strange, but sometimes the event did not work, maybe it's just me) a bit boring
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Akainu456

This game is really bad and that's a shame cause there is a lot of potential.

Pro's:
    Amazing art
    Sexy lady's

Cons
    Weak mc with a small dick and he has no fighting spirit.
    This was supposed to be a harem game but it changed in NTR focused game :cry:
    This game is super grindy even in renpy.
    Bully Brad

I don't recommend anyone to play this game but the dev has an amazing art skill so I hope to see a better game in the future :)(y)
  4. 5.00 star(s)

AnimeHentaiGamer

the art is amazing. the game apparently went from unity to renpy so the ai is very sluggish. i love the ntr and brad. hope he gets some of that sexy teacher Jessica. all the girls are hot but they need to fix the slow ui and we need a journal or a objective list. since currently you are just going to random rooms and kitchen to get to next cutscene. also game doesn't tell you if you did everything.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Lyve

v0.1
    Pros
    Beautiful character designs! I loved them!

Cons
    Awful gameplay, confusing game quests and often the characters don't appear at the right time, I spent over 16 min clicking doors looking for a 10 second scene ....
  6. 3.00 star(s)

libertypics

Update: Bumping up to 3 for switching to a smoother engine making gameplay slightly better. Also has added some QoL features which seem to be addressing some of the issues below, still waiting to see how those evolve.

Decent artwork and not shy about sex scenes when they happen but it could use some guidance, preferably some kind of in game walkthrough or hint system on choices and what's next. Parts are effectively an open world guessing game roam right now. That leads to some unfun gameplay.
    Also could use a gallery/replay but that is a much lower priority than fixing the above issue.
    Lastly the engine... can't tell if it's Tyrano or Unity but whatever it is, it freezes in places and has issues with some of it's feature, for this type of game Ren'Py would have been smoother and while you can overlook that in a well done Unity game this one's buggy, the issues make you notice it.

It's art might make it higher but it's game play leaves it at only a 2 right now. In the future there's a 3 or 4 in this but, it would need a much better and smoother play experience.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

Andrew Espinoza

The visuals are amazing, don't get me wrong, and the story is ok, but the navigation and controls are awful. It takes 5 seconds to load each time when changing locations (not a hardware issue, my setup is about 4k usd), the use of arrows for navigation instead of clicking to locations is annoying (taking into account the loading time), and scenes seem random (there is no progress/scene panel to let you know if how many scenes are left or if there are any left at all in the current version), which altogether makes this game a really terrible experience even if the models and graphics are amazing.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Boldano

Really excited to see more of this game. 2D games with great art is always a treat and this is no exception. The characters look fantastic and while the story is nothing groundbreaking, its very effective and the dialogue is great.

Already have a great H-Scene right at the beginning, so I'm hopeful that this will have a good mix of tease and payoff. There's a good amount of tease/tension in the dialogue between characters, which is always great to see in taboo games. Letting you define relationships yourself instead of relying on a patch is great too, as it lets you customize the story to your liking.

Strongly recommend to keep an eye in this one for the future.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

supersomeone

Not much playtime as of version 0.2, but GoE still manages to have me excited for the future of this game and I hope it gets the support it deserves.

Art, art style, and the character design are all fantastic, especially if you love bigger proportions like a true person of culture. I know a lot of people on this site tend to hate thicc women for some reason. Maybe Lily could be a little flatter to vary the proportions a little bit and it would fit her "younger sister nature."

There's not much story to critique but this game does seem like your standard incest game which I can still rock with. You just can't go wrong with incest game like cmon. I am getting hints of the story being a little rushed so I hope that can change. Character archetypes are pretty standard: Mom in denial, caring older sis, tsundere younger sis. Honestly, I don't mind this; I just hope that the overarching story of the game is intriguing and entertaining.

Not a fan of the Unity engine and the game only has like 5 save slots and that better change in the future.

Overall, if you like incest and voluptuous bodies, just don't ask any questions and download this game.