OnionCuttingNinja

Sep 26, 2022
What animation software is used to create these models / pictures?
Koikatsu (with lots of 3rd-party mods), like a lot of other games out there.

Since men are rare, are the LIs virgins or nah?
Not all of them, but the majority of them are (until you change that, of course).
Out of the 10 currently planned main girls, 7 are virgins before you meet them (in terms sexual contact with men; some might have played with dildos before, though*).
It's also mentioned in their info page whether you deflorated them.
The 2 possible additional main girls and most side girls will be virgins, too.

*Disclaimer: I don't want to deal with "why is there no blood" or "why do they handle their first time so well", so just assume that in those cases they've either already had some dildo experience, or just lucky genes.

Last edited:

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
Koikatsu (with lots of 3rd-party mods), like a lot of other games out there.

Not all of them, but the majority of them are (until you change that, of course).
Out of the 10 currently planned main girls, 7 are virgins before you meet them (in terms sexual contact with men; some might have played with dildos before, though*).
It's also mentioned in their info page whether you deflorated them.
The 2 possible additional main girls and most side girls will be virgins, too.

*Disclaimer: I don't want to deal with "why is there no blood" or "why do they handle their first time so well", so just assume that in those cases they've either already had some dildo experience, or just lucky genes.
Neat, thanks for the answer.

Hydra_Sloth

Sep 20, 2021
Can we expect the same as TM with the weird dreams and gangB content, or nothing like that is in the plans?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i seem to get no where just circles same shit different day type of thing ... and after like a month or so ... fuck teacher fuck students .. no mom no sister .... whats the point ???? :(

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
GardenOfVenus-0.3.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Visick

Sep 27, 2021
Question for those that have gone through this, how much content is available? It looks up my alley, but I also like to have at least a little bit to go through when first getting into a vn

Reactions: Xtone

rero13

Nov 29, 2017
I liked it! It was short but fun. Animations are great and girls are likable. But it has no plot at all just straight up sex

Reactions: Xtone

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...this story could be much more interesting if there wasn't so much of the "time and location" sandbox content. Anyways, I guess it was a small up-date released (one event...a Bar, BJ, and a V-card scene)?

A normal choice based AVN (mode) would be more welcomed, but I think much more content still needs to be created...if that was ever going to happen. Well I guess it's wishful thinking on my part.

Regards.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fantasy Catharsis

Xtone

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2019
Question for those that have gone through this, how much content is available? It looks up my alley, but I also like to have at least a little bit to go through when first getting into a vn
i would say that the game has about maybe 1:30h worth of content, and i mean meaty content

Reactions: Lerd0 and Visick

Xtone

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2019
I liked it! It was short but fun. Animations are great and girls are likable. But it has no plot at all just straight up sex
That's the point, more straightforward sex sex, our team did a more story focused game with our last game "Total Maidness!" and we are now making GoV as a way to try out a less so story heavy game, and then our next secret project is gonna be the best of both words, a very very "meat and potatos" type plot where if you wanna dig deep you do get something out of it, but if you wanna skip the plot then you can just get lewd scenes mostly

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0 and Visick
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes