Xtone

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2019
Hmm...this story could be much more interesting if there wasn't so much of the "time and location" sandbox content. Anyways, I guess it was a small up-date released (one event...a Bar, BJ, and a V-card scene)?

A normal choice based AVN (mode) would be more welcomed, but I think much more content still needs to be created...if that was ever going to happen. Well I guess it's wishful thinking on my part.

Regards.
I fully get what you mean, if we take a step back and think of what the game will be in a few months, i think youll find it more fun

Imagine, in a few months when all the main girls are established our team will be going hard on using the girls so the map will feel very much so populated at all times, so whenever you leave the house you can just fuck a girl, and that is more so the vision for this game, we want the freeuse part of the game to be really rooted in the gameplay to the point you just fuck any girl any time.

that being said, I do personally have plans for a future AVN game, its just that our team is small and we dont have the means to work on so many games at once, either way we appreciate you playing and if you stick around, you'll eventually see that project come live!

Xtone

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2019
No bullshit or unnecessary backstory, straight to action. My kind of game, love it so far!
if you love it so fair then just you wait till all the main girls are established and the team can go hard on new scenes instead of dealing with character introductions and establishing relationships, now THAT will be action

jnrcndl

Aug 22, 2023
yes it does, everything in the game is repeatable, both story scenes and then obviously the sandbox scenes which their whole purpose is to be repeated
Great casue ive played a lot of sandbox where the scenes can only be replayed in the gallery

jnrcndl

Aug 22, 2023
if you love it so fair then just you wait till all the main girls are established and the team can go hard on new scenes instead of dealing with character introductions and establishing relationships, now THAT will be action
btw when will the next update gonna release

Xtone

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2019
btw when will the next update gonna release
It is already out on patreon if you want to support us directly, if not you'll either have to wait like 3 weeks ish i believe (im not the one who schedules releases) or wait for someone to snatch it from out patreon and post it here

But trust me, these updates are great, I believe that the CLOSER we get to all the main girls being out the better the game becomes, we're realllyyyy polishing gameplay and how smooth and frictionless the sex is (hehe, lil pun for ya)

Xtone

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2019
i seem to get no where just circles same shit different day type of thing ... and after like a month or so ... fuck teacher fuck students .. no mom no sister .... whats the point ???? :(
The point is that we are getting there, this game is meant to be very sex heavy and you can just fuck any girl any time, but we are adding new girls every patch, the "mom" already has a scene, and the "sister" needs time cuz of her personality itself, fucking a shy girl is not the same as fucking a girl that'll just go with any guy.

I really don't mean to be rude here, but please, give us time, we are working very hard behind the scenes to make sure every update offers a nice bit of content at a very decent quality, so please just trust us.

Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
The point is that we are getting there, this game is meant to be very sex heavy and you can just fuck any girl any time, but we are adding new girls every patch, the "mom" already has a scene, and the "sister" needs time cuz of her personality itself, fucking a shy girl is not the same as fucking a girl that'll just go with any guy.

I really don't mean to be rude here, but please, give us time, we are working very hard behind the scenes to make sure every update offers a nice bit of content at a very decent quality, so please just trust us.
i get what your saying .. it just got me annoyed at it .. and your right .. i will be patient ... and play your next update :)

Xtone

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2019
is there an incest patch? and if not, will there be one in the next few updates?
There is none, patreon would smite us into starvation if we did that, we might make some unoficial patch or have some work around for it but you didn't hear that from me.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes