EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
patreon2a.jpg

Overview:
You play as an 18 y.o. guy, adopted by the Gates family 9 years ago. You begin your journey in a car, driving somewhere far away to start a new life and career. There are four more people going with you: Mrs. Gates and her three children. After 15 hrs in the car you arrive to your new home. The motel and old manor.
Thread Updated: 2023-01-18
Release Date: 2023-01-18
Developer: P_S_Y_C_H_O - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Patches:

Extras: GALLERY MOD - WT Mod
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

224585_screen.jpg 224589_screen1.jpg 224590_screen3.jpg 2.png 267023_190.jpg 15.png 33.png 60.png 70m.png

Last edited by a moderator:

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
The hairy pits on the mother (?) are a major turnoff for me.
Even in this version you can choose to "not look at it". But after some flashing. Later you will be able to persuade her to shave it.
After a menu where you can choose do you like it or not, you can forget about them. Relax
Same goes for shemale content. NTR in the future. Sick femdom. You just tell the game not to show it to you and forget about it.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
You are right, It's about 50 minutes of 5 people in a car. For now.
It is like introduction of main characters with some content that I could put in it.
Seriously?
No offense, but either you're one hell of a writer or it must be the most interactive car ever if you expect people to sit through a 50 minute drive.

On a different note, according to your patreon description the mom is supposed to be 39. While she certainly has the body for it her face seems quite a bit older in those sample images. At least to me.

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
mom is supposed to be 39. While she certainly has the body for it her face seems quite a bit older in those sample images. At least to me.
Well maybe I didn't manage to create her exactly 39, I wanted to make mature woman, not some yet another supermodel.
In DAZ studio she can be younger or older depending on lights and emotions used. To make her little bit younger I can tweak one slider with wrinkles if they will ask for it.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Well maybe I didn't manage to create her exactly 39, I wanted to make mature woman, not some yet another supermodel.
In DAZ studio she can be younger or older depending on lights used. To make her little bit younger I can tweak one slider with wrinkles if they will ask for it.
Nah, leave her as is.
There's not too many actual MILFs around so I'm sure you'll have an audience for it. You may want to add a few years to her description though. Or not. No idea if anyone really cares about it, just thought I'd mention it.

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes