Nasty_Gary

Apr 28, 2018
Why tf are there people complaining about optional stuff? Do you really need to be that extra special snowflake that gets offended by fetishes that can be easily skipped/locked for good? Just let the man create his art and if you have any useful feedback give him that. Personally I can't wait for the full release Psycho. Too many creators these days skip the building of atmosphere in their games but not you. Good luck & hope we see an update soon.

Last edited:

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
I think it fits her innocent personality. Would be a shame not to include it. But I believe she's peeing in the car with open mouth.
Yeah, I do recall that scene with her mouth open but for some reason I don't remember seeing the braces. It definitely fits her personality though, I'm actually a fan of braces on girls because it makes them look cute and sometimes a little nerdy, and I do love me some cute nerdy girls, like a lot :D. You're doing gods work Psycho.

Last edited:

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Wow would love the option to choose if the girls will be hairy or not, is that also going to affect the story? Amazing job by the way
If it's hairy - I may use it in dialogue here and there little bit.
No idea, who might be interested in reading about shaved pussy so probably won't highlight that choice at all.
But I dunno how hairy pits can change the story and why.
Save the world - yes, they may, otherwise it's just cosmetic.

lodloyd

May 22, 2019
Yeah, that's what I meant, thanks. So from what I understood you can have that option with basically every character in the game, except Alex? If it's true you just made my day

May 27, 2017
Hey PSYCHO, I adore your game! It has a perfect mix of story and scenes, i love every character in it. I like all the fetishes so far, please don't remove any fetish content from future updates. I think they give this game a unique characteristic, among the scores of incest games. I just wanted to say you're doing a great job, keep at it! You have a creative and artistic vision for this game, and i want you to follow it, please don't be discouraged by entitled, immature fools. :)

PS- When can we expect the next update? I am eagerly waiting to visit Gates Motel again!

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Hey PSYCHO, I adore your game! It has a perfect mix of story and scenes, i love every character in it. I like all the fetishes so far, please don't remove any fetish content from future updates. I think they give this game a unique characteristic, among the scores of incest games. I just wanted to say you're doing a great job, keep at it! You have a creative and artistic vision for this game, and i want you to follow it, please don't be discouraged by entitled, immature fools. :)

PS- When can we expect the next update? I am eagerly waiting to visit Gates Motel again!
That's great to hear.
Of course they have impact on my mood. And mood is the core element when you create something, affecting both speed and quality.
Comments like yours helping a lot.
Thank you.
Sadly, I don't know when update will be ready to be uploaded.

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes