P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Nice, gotcha.
BTW, The intro is gone now... Is that intentional?
Also, game crashes right after start and like you said, changing names fixes it.
Yeah, that 0.3a is fucked up completely. Fixed it already. Converting images to webp and uploading like really soon

Reactions: Maestro91

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
This game always straddles the line for me; half of the content is hot af and half is gross af. Still the dev is doing a good job with pushing the boundaries

Reactions: Scaron

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
Like this update.

Hot stuff with sister, though the dream is so weird I'm only 80% sure it is just a dream and not a memory.

beboybe3

Jun 5, 2017
Idk but the models look so old. I mean old-age looking kinda thing. Banging grandma is not my cup of tea lol.

H3XA

Apr 2, 2019
Keep pushing those boundaries Dev! So many of these games are just more of the same, yours is amazing in the weirdest possible way. I'm really thinking of becoming a Patron this really deserves it.

lkta

May 3, 2017
Have i missed something here? Not played it before, Started new game, got loads of errors so named characters as suggested. Game starts with a bed, grace comes in, have shower, back to bed with grace, dream about mom then game over.

Reading through some of the pages here and the description/changelog on p1 it seems like the game is much bigger with loads of other stuff, Where is it :/

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Have i missed something here? Not played it before, Started new game, got loads of errors so named characters as suggested. Game starts with a bed, grace comes in, have shower, back to bed with grace, dream about mom then game over.

Reading through some of the pages here and the description/changelog on p1 it seems like the game is much bigger with loads of other stuff, Where is it :/
bugged version. where did you get that one? which one?
fixed in 0.3b
oh, 0.3a is already here. I have no control here. 0.3b is on patreon. im going to sleep

Last edited:
Reactions: Alteni and fbass

lkta

May 3, 2017
bugged version. where did you get that one? which one?
fixed in 0.3b
The 0.3a on page 1 of this thread. Will have another look when the fixed version ends up here i guess as i like what i have seen so far even with no context jumping straight into what appears to be the latest update & who knows you may even get some $ at some point as there aren't enough games around with some of the "weird" stuff i like in them :)

BTW It's fine & not too dark on my screen..

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Wow, 100 pages already.
But half of them "meh, It's too dark...you have to calibrate your monitor...I don't want to calibrate mine" stuff.
Have you tried running your game in windowed mode (not fullscreen)? I suspect your monitor/ system has some kind of automatic brightness adjustment, which is different from what other people are using.

fbass

May 18, 2017
sadly the developer is already modifying original content due to "feedback"
One of the best things about this VN is that it goes a bit beyond the vanilla. Some of it I like and some I don't, whatever, I'll play it for the originality and the adventure lol. It's very original but too much caving will make it just another VN

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
3a is pretty much unplayable for me. Constant errors :/.

Anyone else having this problem?
downloaded awhile ago havent tried..will take a peek..gimme a couple minutes...
oh ya..LOL..its ransacked with errors..like the dev said though..3b is up on patreon....sooooo..we wait :p

Reactions: BobJenkins
4.40 star(s) 91 Votes