VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Gates Motel [v0.6] [P_S_Y_C_H_O]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Enlight432

This game is wonderful, the models have different personalities and all of them have attractive personalities, the appearance of the models is attractive, the story is logical, the renderings are satisfying, the writing is excellent, the tension is very high, the execution of the story has been done very well, We don't have Grindy and similar. It's slowburn (great), it's very fun, the atmosphere is great, the story is great, the story is original, it never gets boring, the concept is original.

I hope this project will not be abandoned, I really enjoyed it
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Jaango

Good game but only Little content and also it's abandoned. Renders are average at the start improve later. This games is best for those who have hairy fetishes. There is not big story plot but it got good pace. I remember it coming back but it's abandoned again. What I didn't liked in the game was texts. It was placed too bottom of the screen and it's really hard to read. When we increase the font size text goes below the screen. Wished text placing was normal like other renpy games. Even though it's abandoned it's worth checking out. But I expected more due to it's higher ratings
  3. 5.00 star(s)

mueo8

So good I can't wait til it is updated. This is one of the first games I wish wouldn't end. It is leagues above other in its genre because its got great action scene after scene. Only thing it needs is more!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2797587

I am not into incest, but I am into hairy women. I'm really into hairy brunettes, so I'm used to looking for full bushes anywhere I can find them. And boy, did I find them in this game!
    I honestly don't have many fetishes at all; I just love realistic-looking women with body hair, and this game may just be my all-time favourite so far.
    I've played through the game three times already, and I've enjoyed it tremendously each time. The plot is interesting enough to keep me going, and the character interactions are actually fun. Yes, it's got some clichés, and it's got some corny dialogue; I have yet to find a good sexy game that doesn't. What makes up for the clichés? The fact that I'm into so many of the women in the game.
    I love the character models in this game, and I especially love the fact that the women don't all look the same. I also love the fact that the player is able to opt out of things which they may not be into.
    (side note: props to Psycho for all the body hair, the mix of different breast sizes, and for making Alex that rare prize: a small-hung transgirl!)
    I seriously hope that Psycho is able to finish the game - it's very good!
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Sesinho

Well, this one might be one of the best games there is, if you don't take into account the amount of content, which is not really much really. Visually it looks very good, all the scenes are very well planned, and even if I don't like dreams in this particular game they are very well done and don't feel like filler or fanservice, they have some relevance and connection to reality, which is the point when writing a story, everything should be somehow connected.

Something so apparently dull as a car ride can be made interesting with a decent script.

This game has everything you need to enjoy and have a good feeling in your chest, (and lower areas). The scenes are just very well thought and shot, many many details, and dynamics, it feels very real. Maybe im biased cause the writer pretty much wrote the story of the Mc with Grace as he was telling some of the things I experienced in the past.

I am not going to say more about the good things, but I will point out some stuff:
    Its short, more so if you dislike parts and you have to skip.
    Unavoidable canon elements, the old controlling hag of a mother who mc even pursues. Since I absolutely dissagre with him I have to skip, cause that disagreement breaks immersion for me.
    You can not say the story is original, I mean, a mean old sister, a loving younger sister, a controlling mother, a dead father, it is totally tropeland 101.
    The instances where the Mc imagines someone naked I didn't like them either, it definetly breaks the magic cause the scenes are very well shot so it's worth discovering when the time is right.
    The dream scenes, I dont like dreams, specially if Im forced things in them that are intended as a "reward".
    without one of these above it is 5, but all of them, are a little more han annoying. If you dont mind these things it is perfect.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

shavone1

This game is hilariously entertaining, and the character design is very realistic. The main protagonist blessed with endowment you can only dream of, gets into various funny situations at the motel which keep you entertained throughout the story.

P.S Best girl is grace and hope to see more of Urologist Dr. Carrie (she is hawt!)
  7. 4.00 star(s)

moovigym

This game really stimulates a particular fetish
    I'm sure this game is definitely one of the best if you have the same fetish.
    This game was abandoned in the past but Dev didn't give up and came back, this is very good news (y)
    I want to play the next version as soon as possible, i can't wait..
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Katzepro

This game, and the women in it, are very much an acquired taste. They're not the supermodels that you see in most other games. They're hairy, dirty, and smelly, yet still attractive. If you're into that, and I personally am, then certainly give this game a go. The weird vibes also give the whole game a really unique feel.

The early part of the game is pretty rough, though. The lighting especially is just really bad, making it hard to see things for the first few scenes because of how dark it is. The models also seem to look noticeably worse than they do later on in the game. After you first meet the savage girl things start to brighten though, both literally and figuratively, making it clear the creator has gotten better with time. This makes future content for this game sound really promising.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Kamaraj

What caught my was the character model for Norma. This is the best model of a milf IMO. As I write this, the game is still going through updates. It explores interesting fetishes, but the writing is done well. I'm able to read through the text for entire car session in the game. Will come after many updates. Hope more games adopt this character/model style KAMA Seal of Approval :BootyTime: (y)
  10. 3.00 star(s)

hornydrifter

Dude...what the hell?
    I'm like on the home stretch to sexual deviancy and even -I- needed a shower after the first 20 minutes or so of this game. I get that everyone has their kinks but...man, the MC in this has GOT to be a serial killer. His daydreams and inner monologue actually made me feel creepy.

Also, while the models are fine, actually quite nice in their realism, the lightning is so horribly washed out that it was hard to really see in some scenes.

Playing through this is going to require some dedication, so head's up to anyone intrigued. It's very weird, very dark, and...VERY weird. Did I say it was weird?
  11. 5.00 star(s)

DrMindzy

Very interesting concept and spin to the original psycho movie, I think adding something like an overpass cameo for the next update would be a funny idea but that's just me. I can't find many games like this and when I do they have either shitty graphics or shitty animations but I don't have that problem with this game, I'm not an expert but I've played my fair share and Im excited to find out how the creator will spin the story even more.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

FloppotheMech

Pros:
    The characters are well written and really believable, designs of the characters are beautiful.

Cons:
    I wish the mc had a choice whether or not to lose their virginity to the muscle girl side character.
    Ashley's design and personality need a revamp imo, as she is not up to par with the other heroines beauty or writing wise.
    The mc shouldn't be so hesitant with Alex the shemale. It blue balls us who agreed to see shemale content in the beginning

Best western eroge I've read in a while!
  13. 5.00 star(s)

moto16e

Excellent game, good options, would like to see future releases. I do find myself skimming the dialogue, but it builds to a constantly sexy storyline. Good style of gameplay, a future sandbox progression would be nice, so nothing is missed, but you're given choices still.
  14. 3.00 star(s)

There's a ton of promise in this one, as it checks a few boxes that are rare to find done well on here (urination, the ts sibling), but two things are holding me back from a 5* rating. The renders are super low-res with awful lighting, and the plot is repetitive to a fault (the MC just pinballs from room to room getting tugged off, he's gotten like 40 handjobs in the span of like 2 in-game days).
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Strobe Adverse

This game is an absolute gem! I've played a ton of games that are centered around the mom/sister premise, but the writing for this one made it so much more believable. The characters are all amazing (the twin sister narrative is top notch) and the story is entertaining and really funny.

I can't wait for updates on this one!
  16. 2.00 star(s)

connor1518

The writing is a bit pretentious at times with unneeded text. 10 words are used where it could have been done with 5. The whole car ride scene in the beginning was just plain annoying.

There is a weird obsession with smelling things, body hair and whether specific body parts are clean or dirty.

The mom is a nut case, the older sister who looks 35-40 not 21 is a flat out bitch. The only good character is Grace, maybe the feral girl. The interactions between Grace and the MC were the highlights. Tone back some of the weirder parts, make mom and Rose at least a bit more likeable and continue with Grace and MC would improve things greatly.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Aizar

It's not very original buuuut....is so intriguing , "enjoyable" and absolutely a no grinding game.... easy to play with an original plot, and with plenty of sexy characters.... Good work Dev!!..... Can't wait for the next episode....
  18. 4.00 star(s)

akhza

This game makes me so conflicted. The models and artstyle is just sublime. People look and move like people, proportions are realistic and everyone actually grows hair in places where one would. It's so au naturel and raw. Just sexy.

On the other hand, the mother is a possessive and disturbing woman. Constantly made me uncomfortable. Honestly, most of the situations in this game made me uncomfortable with a few exceptional characters riling me up from how cute the interaction is.

The mc in this game made me especially uncomfortable. He acts 14 in stead of 18, likely due to his sheltered upbringing. It makes any sexual interaction with him involved feel so.. wrong. Like
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    Or the whole hand casts thing
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wish this game had more options to deny sexual advances. Especially in regards to acting put off by the possessive and uncomfortable sexual jealousy of the mother. Although, I think what is disturbing me is that the interactions feel uncomfortably realistic. Less a sexual fantasy and more like a documentary on the dangers of social isolationism.

Giving it four stars because everyone does look pretty hot and while I couldn't for the life of me achieve nuttlessness from this, just forcing myself to uncomfortably read through it was an interesting and surreal experience akin to watching 'Baskets'.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

rico1002020

one of the best games I've ever played, I got really involved with the characters, it's a shame that it's abandoned, I hope the developer returns, or someone continues this story, it's really a shame to have abandoned it
  20. 3.00 star(s)

datarelay

Really enjoyed this VN. The characters are very interesting and the slow growth of their relationship is very nice paced. The setting is also interesting and unique with the new endeavor of a hotel and protag helping his all female family to rebuild it. The models are not doll-like as some other vns, they are more realistic possible with its own real life flaws. I was really enjoying the game until the accident and hospital part. For some reason all the mother and son content after devolves into some very cringe dialog with mc changing completely his personality to be a passive child-like embarrassment calling mommy mommy. One must be really into the mother incest thing to like this part. And after this very overstayed scene, protag goes back into being assertive with the other girls. Very weird moment and sure made the quality of the game take a nose dive. Now the game is abandoned and maybe we won't ever see where it goes. Big waste of content.