Unity Abandoned Gather Girls [v0.1.0] [Swift Koala]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
unknown (2).png

Overview:
Game that was inspired by runescape, animal crossing, open world games and eroges. Features 3d renders and animations, gathering-crafting-exploring gameplay. Right now features more than 12 animations in 7 sex scenes (2 of them for patrons), gathering, selling and buying system.​

Thread Updated: 2020-07-10
Release Date: 2020-07-01
Developer: SwiftKoala
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.0
Language: English
Length: 20-30 minutes
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Patreon Code: SWEETROLL

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - -

unknown (2).png unknown (7).png unknown (9).png unknown.png

Last edited:

Funkiee

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
Looks interesting, I'm gonna try it when there will be more content in the game (y)

Swift Koala

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2019
Preview 2
"How does it feel?" - Oh, I don't know, windy? She's not even touching the guy's dick, FFS
The animation from which screenshot was taken is a hand job when the girl is lightly touching the guy's dick. So it kind of makes sense in the game, but I can see why it confused you on the screenshot

Reactions: darlic

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
Seems interesting, but I absolutely hate locking content behind patreon releases so I'll probably pass.

Swift Koala

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2019
Seems interesting, but I absolutely hate locking content behind patreon releases so I'll probably pass.
Why though? You miss just some content, while the rest is available to you. At the same time it allows devs (me in this example) to spark a little bit more interest in supporting my patreon, which is how the game is going to get more releases and content in the end.

Reactions: 4ny3ody

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
Why though? You miss just some content, while the rest is available to you. At the same time it allows devs (me in this example) to spark a little bit more interest in supporting my patreon, which is how the game is going to get more releases and content in the end.
I just don't like it, for me it gives the same vibe as microtransactions. "Here, play the game. Oh, you like this character? Pay to see content with her."

Right now I'm barerly scraping by from month to month and I can't affort paying, so I'll just get frustrated. But even if I have money, I'll be supporting games I like the most so locking conent from me behind paywall is like giving the game less chances that I'll support it.

There are other ways to interest people in supporting you, you went for the one I don't like and that's why I probably won't play it.

Locking content to get people interested in supporting you can backfire, some people who could support you won't even play the game, because they don't want to play the "cut version" and don't want to pay for something they don't know they'll enjoy. Like me, I don't want to play the "cut version" and won't pay for something I don't know.

Anyway wish you best with the game, maybe sometime in the future I'll check it out.

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
And it allows devs like me to find the code in less time than it took to write this comment. Patreon codes are somewhat common around these parts, I don't mind them. Just don't be offended when they are posted as codes rarely remain secret for very long. Like AdiXv2k said, locking content and especially when there is not much of it (after all, this is a 0.1) might backfire. Especially for first releases you want to impress your audience. When they are asked for a secret code 10 seconds in before seeing anything leaves a bad taste. Just remember that your best supporters will be fans and the best way to get those is by making games people enjoy playing.

Happy coding.

1594395701992.png

Reactions: 4ny3ody
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote