Seeking Gay game with "Daddy/Older brother" love interests (text-based)

StrayGege

Aug 24, 2022
So, basically, NSFW games where you play as a male bottom and you can romance/have sexy times with "daddy" type of guys (beefy dominant guys, daddy kink, stepdad etc), or perhaps an "older brother-younger brother" type of relationship. I'm not necessarily looking for incest games (in fact I'd prefer if they are not blood-related, but have this kind of relationships, like, stepdad/stepbrother, or MC being adopted etc), but I can tolerate it so if you have some, feel free to recommend.

Please no 3D games, my PC can't handle it.
Text-based (with or without pictures) is welcomed.

Some games that I've played (that come to my mind) are: Family Curse, Dream Daddy (though there's no smut here), Nighttime, Finding a Place...

vedder

May 30, 2019
So, basically, NSFW games where you play as a male bottom and you can romance/have sexy times with "daddy" type of guys (beefy dominant guys, daddy kink, stepdad etc), or perhaps an "older brother-younger brother" type of relationship. I'm not necessarily looking for incest games (in fact I'd prefer if they are not blood-related, but have this kind of relationships, like, stepdad/stepbrother, or MC being adopted etc), but I can tolerate it so if you have some, feel free to recommend.

Please no 3D games, my PC can't handle it.
Text-based (with or without pictures) is welcomed.

Some games that I've played (that come to my mind) are: Family Curse, Dream Daddy (though there's no smut here), Nighttime, Finding a Place...

The best ones I played so far were "Family Curse" and "Young Marcus".
There's also "Incubus Dreams", it's not complete but it has a lot of content and also a finalized/modified "version" which is "Shameless Impurity", but I liked the first one better.
There's also "The Fairy Prince", it's more of a story than a game, but I liked it. There's only the brother to corrupt here.

Reactions: Lucasjob81

vedder

May 30, 2019
If you are interested in another type that is not related to the family, there is "The Night Muse" which has a lot of dominant/submissive relationships and the story is cool. It's still under construction but has a lot of content.

Last edited:

StrayGege

Aug 24, 2022
If you are interested in another type that is not related to the family, there is "The Night Muse" which has a lot of dominant/submissive relationships and the story is cool. It's still under construction but has a lot of content.
Hey, thanks for the recommendation! Do you have a link to the game maybe?

vedder

May 30, 2019
Hey, thanks for the recommendation! Do you have a link to the game maybe?
The game is being released per week within the game and so far it has 3 weeks. At the link below you can download the first week for free, but the other weeks are only available on patreon at the moment.

Link: