Seeking Gay Games where guys are both masculine and effeminate(femboy/sissy)?

thatguy49

Nov 6, 2020
Preferably I'm looking for a game that has masculine and effeminate(could be femboy or sissy) guys. I don't want cuckolding or femdom humiliation, ideally a setting where there are just dudes who like other guys that happen to be pretty.

To make things clearer, one of my pet peeves with sissy games is that there's almost always a woman cuckolding/humiliating/encouraging the MC to become a sissy. Not to come off as sexist, but I'd rather women be out of the picture lol. I'd want it to just be men, with some guys feminizing themselves for the other guys without encouragement/humiliation from a woman.

It could be MC is straight(or denial) and he is being corrupted by gay guys; him being feminized to bottom for the guys, or maybe he's a top for seductive bottoms.

Additionally, I'd be okay with trans women, not ideally what I'm looking for since I prefer keeping the "gay tension", but I understand these games are rare. (Also I know trans women with guys are straight, thus I don't want to feel transphobic for focusing on the gayness lol)

MC can be the top or bottom, it doesn't matter to me as long as there is no femdom or cuckold.