Seeking Gay games with animated/non-static sex scenes

onehungryhippo

Nov 9, 2022
Hello guys. I'm searching for gay games with animated sex scenes. It's hard to find good gay games, and it's much harder to find gay games that aren't just VN types. I'm didn't mean some simple CG slideshow, or static videos, or even texts with no pictures at all. I prefer the scenes that shows movements. If the scenes is interactable(like Humplex minigames), it would be much better. Also, the game should also fits these requirements :-

- Bara / fit and athletic characters. I don't prefer the protagonists with stick figures.
- No sissy / effeminate characters. I respect those whom like these kinks, but personally, it's just not for me.
- No shota / futanari characters. Just no.
- Furry optional. I prefer human types game, but I have nothing against furries. Tho I wonder why this kink have bad rep on internet.

I appreciate all your help. Thank you, you kind people.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Wild Life has quite a bit, but its essentially just an animation viewier atm. It does have the best animations in Adult gaming tho

onehungryhippo

Nov 9, 2022
Oh, what do you know, it's already half a year since my last post, and now I'm looking for new gay games that wasn't another VN. Hit me up!