Recommending - Gay Protagonist Games List

1. 5.00 star(s)

Aestet

Very useful and nice, it's also nicely organised. I really apriciate that it's gay and not just a straight game with a femboy scene in it or something like that, because that's most games with the gay tag on here tbh.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

BoundByNight

A great list and resource to find gay content. Nevermind tags not working, I had trouble using the site's searches to even find this list when I already knew the thread existed. This needs to be bookmarked and pinned.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

moc7032

I love how easy this makes it to find new gay-focused games and puts it in one easy post. Tag systems in any forum/social media platform tend to be plagued with issues. This list is a fantastic resource for those of us looking for something that is, unfortunately, a bit of a niche (but growing) gaming community.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

einfachheit

Excellent jumping point, thank you. This list will provide days and days of wonderful reading. I've played a few of these, and I look forward to playing and reading even more. Your organization of the games in the lists is on point as well.