Seeking Gay romance games

Stray4

Oct 7, 2020
I've played a lot of games and I've been struggling to find a new one to play. Any type of art works with me, as long as the plot is fine and there are gay (mature) romance scenes. They don't have to be explicit and include photos (although that's a plus), I am fine with just text.

Some that I really liked are:
-Andromeda Six (you can choose your pronouns in this game)
-When The Night Comes (you can choose your pronouns in this game)
-Lamento

Others that I've played:
-Starfighter (It was short and rushed, but I really like sci-fi themes so I enjoyed it)
-Errant Kingdom
-Dream Daddy (this one was really good, I just wish there were some smut scenes in it)
-Togainu no Chi (The art and plot were nice, but I was bothered by all the rape in romance routes. I'd really rather play something with healthier relationships)
-DRAMAtical Murder (similar to TnC, I'm looking for somewhat less rapey)
-Human Cargo (I liked this one)
-Chasing the Stars (Not bad)
-Chess of Blades (Not bad)
-Full Service (It was fine)
-Heirs and Graces (It was fine)
-Palace Guard (this is super short)
-A hand in the darkness (So-so)
-Honey Trap (So-so)
-Red Embrace (It was fine)
-Your dry delight (It was fine)
-Trusting an Incubus (It was kinda short and rushed; I'd prefer something more engaging. The smut scenes were good)
-Alpha Prison (It was kinda short and rushed; I'd prefer something more engaging. The smut scenes were good)
-My Magical Demon Lover (It was kinda short and rushed; I'd prefer something more engaging. The smut scenes were good)
-Hardcore Cruising (played demo, currently waiting for full version)
-Maelstorm (short and rushed; I didn't enjoy it much)
-Mister V (I really liked characters' designs, but I wasn't really into the plot)
-Coming Out on Top (Not bad)
-Sentimental Trickster (The story felt a little rushed, but it was overall fine)
-Synthetic Lover (It was fine)
-My Dangerous Life (I really didn't like this one. It didn't start bad, but the story wasn't engaging at all, the writing was poor...)

So, based on this, if you have any to recommend I'd be really grateful!