[R>Artist 2D] Unpaid Gay/Yaoi Findom Simulator Game Project looking for artist

Luce121212

Jun 10, 2018
Project:
I noticed a similar project on here, being a Findom Simulator. Being very interested in the fantasy, I created a small prototype of my own gay/yaoi version a few months ago, I ultimately scrapped, because of the lack of artwork. I used AI for placeholder assets and it became very cumbersome and unenjoyable to work with. (I used the Godot Engine and skeletal animations, but being a programmer and working on the animation burned me out quickly, because I had no clear vision or goals). Most of my time went into a working phone interface with a in-game camera and a frameworks for creating apps. Here is a screenshot if you are interested.

So what do I want to do now? I wanna turn this idea into a real game with light rpg elements and more ways to server your master. For this I need the helping hand of an artist!

Developer:
I am a CS student with an solid understanding of the Godot Game Engine. I already released one fairly popular plugin for the engine. As this game should be heavily menu based there should be no problem in terms of coding or complexity.

Looking for:
2D Artist with an anime-ish artstyle that can draw masculine guys. Just looking at the picture above should be enough reference for now. Bonus points if you are handy with Godot and can animate the images too ^^

Employment Type:
This will be a small unpaid project. I don't want to overscope and keep it rather short/minimal.

Work commitment:
As said, short project for starters. Further updates and games can be discussed after we see how it goes and we like what we created.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord! Shoot me a message here and we will get in touch!

Job Description:
- Designing one character that will star in the game as "master"
- Drawing scenes of the character as well as poses.
- Possibly animating the character using puppet methods or preparing them for me to do it.

Additional comments:
I am pretty open to your input on the game. We can write the design document together or you can give me your ideas all the time. This should be a short, but sweet hobby project for both of us!

Reactions: Szarimari