3D-Daz Fan Art GDS - Chloe18 - Assets\Help request thread

trety

Aug 26, 2017
Recently i tried to recreate some GDS game models in VaM, but without actual assets they still a way off.

I'm mostly interested in Kay and Taylor from Fake Family game, but Chloe herself would be nice too.

A few months ago, I actually asked GDS if there is a way to share his models, either for free or paid, but, I never got an answer. U might think it's weird but a few renpy\daz games devs actually shared theirs models with me to convert them to Virt-a-Mate :p

Unfortunatelly I'm not that familiar with daz products and it seems impossible for me to identify characters morphs \ textures used in these games.
So... Does anyone recognized any of the games assets?
Or could point me to the right direction?

In game Kay:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And Taylor:

And my current versions.
Kay - i'm actually kinda happy with her morph, still needs some sculpting but it's pretty solid base.

Taylor
She's a way harder to make - there is no in game renders with her mouth closed and hers face shape must be made nearly perfect to looks any good, right now she's more like an monster QQ

Last edited:

trety

Aug 26, 2017
I tried recently Blender facebuilder plugin, and editted theirs morphs with the results from it.
Still not really happy about them, so nothing for share.
As for Chloe herself... As for me, she's only 'situational' hot. She works in hers games very well, but even with perfect morphing\textures in Vam, she wouldn't be anything special.
But it's just my opinion. I've never tried to recreate her tbh.
If i would get info about her assets, i would still port her.
But a side note about Chloe... She's based on real french camera-girl [?] \ celeb [?] whatever this kind of 'proffesion' is called these days.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I tried recently Blender facebuilder plugin, and editted theirs morphs with the results from it.
Still not really happy about them, so nothing for share.
[...]
But a side note about Chloe... She's based on real french camera-girl [?] \ celeb [?] whatever this kind of 'proffesion' is called these days.
Well, they are not a perfect match, but they are in the right direction, especially Kay. About Chloe... Really based on a real camera girl ?
By the way, stupid question, have you tried to ask the author of the games ? Those games (and the whole "Chloe" series) as far as I know have been completed long ago, so maybe he will not mind sharing his "recipes", there are others who did for other games.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I'm hoping he'll share or someone will be able to figure it out.
you cannot figure it out, since its custom made. someone can only try to make her themselfs, there are other threads where people where trying to do that , but no sucess

or pay me tree fiddy And i will give her to you

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Forgive my ignorance, but meaning ? By the way, did you really get the inspiration for Chloe from a real French camgirl, as it was suggested ?
for legal reason I have to say no.
*wink wink*

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
for legal reason I have to say no.
*wink wink*
Ooooh, I see...
By the way, I found out the tree fiddy would be 3.5USD (know what is South Park, but never watched it, just found out apparently the expression comes from it).
So, should we take you literally on that one ? :p ;-) Assuming also you would be able to provide her or anybody else as an assets or a subscene file (I personally prefer to save stuff I customise as subscene, since I am not a commercial developer).

jvrwong

Jun 18, 2022
you cannot figure it out, since its custom made. someone can only try to make her themselfs, there are other threads where people where trying to do that , but no sucess

or pay me tree fiddy And i will give her to you
Definately willing to pay tree fiddy.

• Haha
Reactions: DanLong