RPGM - Completed - Geezer Hero RPG [Final] [Kagurado]

1. 3.00 star(s)

00snak

A very, very average game. Played about 40 minutes, unlocked half of the gallery then I got bored and deleted the game.

The art itself is great, but it is ruined a bit by the pixellation of genitals. The sex scenes are kinda meh, if youre into male mc raping women then its a good game, but its just alright for me. A good thing is that the scenes are really easy to obtain.

The story is fine, nothing special but not really interesting.

The combat is a bit lame, very easy since you can just spam skills and heal potions, but its quite boring.

In terms of depravity, the most depraved are rape, incest and public sex.

Overall its a fairly well-polished game, it doesn't look ugly, but its just really generic and I wouldn't recommend it. C-tier game
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Gintlar

Geezer Hero RPG [Final] [Kagurado]
    Fights without strategy, giant maps where most of the houses are closed (it was enough not to create so many houses).
    The scenes aren't the best, they certainly aren't horrible, but I didn't like them either.
    Encounters with monsters boring and poorly done, probably there was no work on balancing their stats.
    In short, a game where the work of the database is minimal if not 0, which ruins the gameplay.
    Not recommended!
  3. 3.00 star(s)

htc89234

It's a kagurado game. The "gameplay" itself is basic, stupid, and would honestly work better if it were entirely scrapped; too much empty space, waste of time. Their art is ok, fetish range is... low, but exists. The story is irrelevant.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

LordCorwin

Writing: 7/10
    Imagery: 7/10
    Gameplay: 6/10
    Kinks: 6/10
    Overall: 7/10

"What's wrong with being fat and old?"

This guy kinda reminds me of the "evil" heroes from many an isekai, he's not about doing this for justice, righteousness, or faith. He's doing it for cash, fame, and pussy. At multiple points he'll come across like an asshole, but I get it, he's doing this for himself because he considers being a Hero just another job. A cool job, but one that is way more dangerous than his previous one. So yeah, if I woke up one day with power overwhelming and the Church was like "hey, you're the chosen one" I'd expect some kind of payment too.

Luckily not all the women are so opposed to being railed by this ojiisan, some do start off as "ew, get away" and end up being mind broken sluts. But, there are a few who spread their legs for the hero, even though he looks old enough to be their uncle. Not that pounding the shit out of the bratty or stuck up ones isn't fun, like the office lady looking chick, the bitchy fashionable one, and noble knight chick early on. However my favorites were the ones who came to accept what was happening to them very quickly, like the not-noble with huge knockers, the Inn Keeper mother and daughter, and the maid. Good variety in positions, personalities, and character designs. I also liked the little thing that if you go back to where you helped yourself to some of the girls, they will be gone and a nearby NPC will mention something about them.

Interestingly, the boost this old man gets from becoming the hero does feel like it. BUT, you do need to grind out a few level each new area. Thankfully the hero has a skill that can call enemies to him, so there's no need to wander about aimlessly. Skills are also just cooldown based and reset every new encounter, so there no need to fill an SP gauge or something. That said, I still recommend using the reduced enemy encounter orb after leveling up or else going from point A to B is a chore.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

N T R Q U E E N

Geezer Hero is a 2D Adult RPG where you play a fat old man who fucks all the women while also saving the world as the hero.

STORY+++
    A generic story about a fat old man becoming the hero. In exchange for defeating the demon lord he is allowed to fuck and impregnate any woman he is interested in.

GAMEPLAY+++
    Generic turn based combat even for RPG Maker games. While the game does have character leveling there is no new weapons or armor. Instead you find magic ore which you can use to craft magic orbs which can increase your character stats. The game does try to be different with your skills being on a cooldown instead of just having mana costs.

GRAPHICS+++
    The character designs and sex scenes are of a high quality but the graphics are average like most RPG Maker games.

SOUNDTRACK+++
    Generic music and soundtrack you can find in any RPG Maker game. Not bad but also not that memorable or interesting.

EXTRA
    The random enemy spawns are kind of annoying. The game is also very easy since you can just spam holy potions to instantly restore your HP. Most of the magic orbs you can craft are kind of useless so there is not much character customization or anything.

REVIEW
    Geezer Hero is a generic 2D Adult RPG. The story is nothing interesting and the combat is basic and repetitive. That being said i did enjoy the sex scenes and the game is also not that long. I finished the game in like 4-5 hours while also taking my time and playing it slowly. If you have the time for a short 2D Adult RPG then i can recommend it.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Trongle

ART: Looks great, I have no complaints here.

GAMEPLAY: It's your basic RPG combat with the easiest scene hunting mechanics in history, you just enter a city, talk to a girl one time and get a scene. Random encounter battles happen way too often. I spent like 95% of the time playing this game in really repetetive battles. The gameplay isn't worth it. I even level skipped to 99 and the battles still took way too long.

Summary:
    A bad game, but not bad enough to be entertaining, with some pretty pictures.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

goonslagoon

Great art
    good translation
    [Complete]
    decent spread of kinks
    Hot scenarios
    gallery

the bad:
    too much empty space... seriously, walking between towns probably takes 2 minutes
    very basic RPG combat, not that I don't like the basic stuff like FF. but it just feels so low effort.
    You can only equip one item at a time and the full list of craftable items are available from the start... almost all chests have the one and only crafting component.
    Collecting the chests is a complete waste of time but since I can't bear to leave chests unopened.
    H scenes are image with variations. it is what it is just I wish it could be more.
    Can't really count this against the game but there IS a castle, you can't go in it to bang the royals. disappointment.