EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
0193.jpg

Overview:
The story is set in Belmonte Calabro in Italy. Belmonte is the city of filled with Automatas and boasts the biggest number of Automatas produced a year.
Automatas are androids. Mechanical beings created from nothing. Most Automatas can be easily distinguished from humans due to their robotic faces but there are the Antique Dolls, which looks exactly the same as humans with only their eyes giving away who they really are.

You start off as Romeo, a slack taxi driver who absolutely stinks at going around the city with his taxi. Or that’s what he looks like from the outside.
But the truth is, he’s a runaway werewolf from the Orma Rossa, the only remaining werewolf clan.
He lives together with Anna, an Antique doll he picked up from the dump after he left the Orma Rossa. She doesn’t have any memory of the past. So she’s living happily with Romeo.

But pleasant times never continue for long. Orma Rossa do not feel like ignoring Romeo any longer and the group called Luparia (the archnemesis of the werewolves), is moving behind in the shadows. Romeo will find himself surrounded by both new and old foes. This time, their target may not only be him…​

Thread Updated: 2020-12-28
Release Date: Japanese 2007-01-26, English 2020-12-25
Original Title: 月光のカルネヴァーレ
Aliases: Moonlight Carnival, Carnival of moonlight, carnevale della luce della luna, 月光嘉年华
Developer: Nitroplus
Translator: George Henry Shaft
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English, Japanese
Voices: Japanese
Length: Long (30 - 50 hours)
VNDB:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Please Read The Developers Note:
DOWNLOAD

Win: - - -
Mostly Translated Menus: - - - -

Thanks for the torrent link superelmo

Screenshot_7.png 0039.jpg Screenshot_6.png Screenshot_8.png 0302.jpg 0233.jpg Screenshot_9.png 0036.jpg 0175.jpg 0126.jpg 0118.jpg 0043.jpg 0021.jpg 0014.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Hitaragi

Jun 11, 2017
Reading developer notes - That's hella complicated, is it worth it?
Looking at Rebecca (Mischievous, Werewolf, wears stockings with suspenders) - We have a mission to complete comrade
And its Nitroplus

Reactions: Back

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Looks interesting, dev note trials won't stop me!

They didn't, these are issues caused by the unofficial translation patch. Calling them "dev notes" is actually misleading as they are from the fan translators patching instructions.

Changed it, patch is already installed

Reactions: xMendoza

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
The game description sounds ambitious, but no multiple endings? on VNDB I don't even see an choice election tag, it's a shame if it were to be a linear story.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
NitroPlus games ain't known to be short.
And going through all those hours on edge for accidentally doing what you're musle-memory'd to do (which is right click), and then crashing the game all the time, doesn't sound very appealing so ... naah, not gonna bother.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GaRbS and Keldin

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
YES. I've been waiting for the translation of this VN for so long. Thanks for posting it. I owe you my life.

It's a shame that the localization is marred with technical issues, though. I also hope the whole thing about the TL isn't as bad as it seems.

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
So far, I've read that startup is a bit complicated and translation is shite, but I'll give it a go for the tags.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Wow... Those Dev notes.. Appreciate the release, but I think I'll wait for a more stable version.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes