VN Ren'Py Completed Gem Blast [v5.0] [Dragonmilk Games]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Rilogator

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
7fGKrX4nqJsMrj9FwU7ECuGEkQZ0jGzCjkRLREFHnzser8TYYAWkJgaR3cbFVaCG_large_2.png

Overview:
You play as a close a friend of the Crystal Gems, come home from a long trip away. Erotic scenes ensue.​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-06
Release Date: 2020-01-06
Developers: DigitalKaiju & Rilogator - -
Censored: No
Version: 5.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win - Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others:
ANDROID*
*This port/version is unofficial and not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

1.jpg 8.jpg X2eDj6.png 01.png pearl Scene 1.png garnet scene 2 glasses.png banner.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Was worried we would play as the fatso from the show but glad isan OC. But where is the the blue chick? Isnt she the most popular?

Rilogator

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
I was almost assuming I would've had the old universe charm but being some rando is fine
Its really dicey to have an underage character, even if you age them up, if they're from an IP. We decided to sidestep that whole route and just not include that character

As far as if the other gems will show up, maybe! We're open to feedback right now, but I will mention our current roadmap is to make some more content for Pearl and Amethyst. If you guys would rather we instead work on new characters, let us know! We want to make something fans will enjoy.

DoranDuck

May 10, 2017
sorry to hear that, hope you do the things you want to do going forward, art is excellent as always, and wish both you and GatorTimes luck on this project

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Personal reasons, personal baggage, negative feelings. Felt I made too many compromises under the name instead of doing what I wanted to do. The name change frees me up to "re-brand" myself for things I like to do.
Well I'm really excited to see where this goes, IA is still one of the best games on this site.

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes