VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Gem Blast [v5.0] [Dragonmilk Games]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Regretter

Good art style, but very few scenes
    Pretty much just a few sex scenes with Steven Universe's gems
    You play as Steven
    The game is super short, you can play it in like 15 minutes, so there isn't actually much to cover

You're honestly better off just searching for some r34 than playing this game
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Loads

I enjoyed playing through this due to the artwork. The story was very short, just long enough to get me boned up. I’ll definitely be looking to play through more Dragonmilk games as I come across them.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

stubbly_pubes

[Review of v0.5]

Short and sweet. Not really any gameplay; it's just a collection of sex scenes broken up by binary Ren'Py choices. For what it is, it's got okay writing and solid enough art. Just don't go in expecting a grand, episodic story or anything.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

RandyPhoenix

Good Points
    +404 Not Found... Thats not a joke...

Bad Points
    - Sex scenes dont have animations.
    - Sex scenes even dont have enough images! And thats not a joke again... How can someone make game sex scenes worse than looking pinups/pictures/arts from internet? Is that serious? There is far better gifs/arts/pinups out there than this game content... We just have loots of text and just couple images for them. This is not a game. Heck this cant be even count as a comic or manga. You guyz can go and read mangas or webtoons. They have more images then this thing.

For The End
    Like a told this is not a game and not even can count as a webtoon, manga or comic... Its just ''little'' (because its not even deserve calling big) waste of time.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1066026

It's great, even being small for now and with not a lot of history (with not the main thing that I need) it makes me entertained all the way, the art looks awesome and keeps me wanting for more. I'm looking forward to more content involving the crystal gems and any other project of you.