Daz Gen 8.1 female Female Genitals not working at all

OMGman2

Jan 13, 2020
Daz lagging a lot when applying Female Genitals to a gen 8.1 model and always get error copying mat with a script.

Line 36

var dupMat = SrcMat.doDuplicateElement(dupCont);

Anyone know why?

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
Are you apply the stock DAZ anatomical elements? Or are you using something like Golden Palace. Also, it might be helpful to list which character you are trying to apply the gens too. That way we can test it.

If you are using Golden Palace V2, you need the 8.1 Mat script. It will be below the normal steps 1,2, 3 in the GP folder (Content Directory). You use that MAT copy script instead of the normal 8.0 one in the original folder.

If you don't have it, grab it HERE

OMGman2

Jan 13, 2020
I used smth called female genitalia. It's not stock. I will try your link thank you.

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
I used smth called female genitalia. It's not stock. I will try your link thank you.
That file I linked is just the Genesis 8.1 patch for Golden Palace V.2

You'll need that package as well, which is also on the site HERE.

Golden palace is probably the most popular Gen package for Daz. It has a huge number of adjustments and morphs. Personally, I like the look of the New Gens for Victoria 7 but that is only for Gen 3 characters.

Reactions: MissFortune

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
That file I linked is just the Genesis 8.1 patch for Golden Palace V.2

You'll need that package as well, which is also on the site HERE.

Golden palace is probably the most popular Gen package for Daz. It has a huge number of adjustments and morphs. Personally, I like the look of the New Gens for Victoria 7 but that is only for Gen 3 characters.
He might be referring to or

My largest gripe with GP is that there's so many pointless adjustments that it just becomes so cumbersome to use. I could get passed the lack of realism (it's really not close to New Gens at all, unfortunately.), but with both of those, it's just collecting dust for me outside of side characters. NGV3/NGV8 with Zev0's expansions are basically identical, though obviously that varies wildly by the model being used. It also has a patch for 8.1 here.

Reactions: moose_puck

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
He might be referring to or

My largest gripe with GP is that there's so many pointless adjustments that it just becomes so cumbersome to use. I could get passed the lack of realism (it's really not close to New Gens at all, unfortunately.), but with both of those, it's just collecting dust for me outside of side characters. NGV3/NGV8 with Zev0's expansions are basically identical, though obviously that varies wildly by the model being used. It also has a patch for 8.1 here.

You know, I've been putting off updating NGV to work with G8. GP was just so much easier to install and use that I got kinda stuck with it. Espeically since I have a dozen other things always needing attention during my project. But talking about it right now pushed me to download all the updates and expansions and I'll give them a whirl.