Seeking Gender bend with ntr humiliation etc

asdbkb01

May 24, 2021
So i have a thought about a plot "i will fuck your girl and then turn you into one and then fuck you as well"
But i cant be the only one who thought that so i wanna ask, do anyone know such a plot?

Qerh

Aug 17, 2020
Rather specific idea in mind and rather late answer to it...but Netoria Tactics: Revolution [Ch. 1-5 B] [Apollo Seven] | F95zone may be the game you have in mind. I have yet to play it myself but based on the description, it features the usual ntr routes and a route in which the male mc can get turned into a girl. Its nearing completion from what I can infer so I'd say give it a shot if your still seeking this type of theme out.

asdbkb01

May 24, 2021
Rather specific idea in mind and rather late answer to it...but Netoria Tactics: Revolution [Ch. 1-5 B] [Apollo Seven] | F95zone may be the game you have in mind. I have yet to play it myself but based on the description, it features the usual ntr routes and a route in which the male mc can get turned into a girl. Its nearing completion from what I can infer so I'd say give it a shot if your still seeking this type of theme out.
Never too late lad
Thanks very much

asdbkb01

May 24, 2021
Upd: It was a wild run xD
very suiting game
Thanks a lot

Qerh

Aug 17, 2020
Glad to have been of good service to you my friend. A shame that you had to wait this long for aid...but it came none the less :3

Reactions: asdbkb01