Collection Video General Butch Collection [2023-04-23] [GeneralButch/G_β]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

seriiuo

Jul 21, 2017
Most of what is in this pack are compilations. Bad quality ones at that. Edit: I downloaded this to see if I was missing something... I was not :p here is a personal sound edit of mine of Claire getting the standing doggy in the office 173 Mb 1920x1080... farts and queefing is the main point - if that is not for you, this is not for you lol Mega
where did you got the quief and fart sounds ?

Feb 23, 2019
That some eccentric and abstract art i like it
lol yes, but you can't really call the girls who shove dildos bigger than an arm up their asses - webcam girls... dei r speshul. So I call them ass-artists :p just search for Lexalite, karlakole or siswet for example. What they do, not all can do. For most of us what they do would be torture!

Reactions: seriiuo

seriiuo

Jul 21, 2017
lol yes, but you can't really call the girls who shove dildos bigger than an arm up their asses - webcam girls... dei r speshul. So I call them ass-artists :p just search for Lexalite, karlakole or siswet for example. What they do, not all can do. For most of us what they do would be torture!
That sound more like a sport fo real ahahahaha :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

DisposaBill

Jan 1, 2020
Hey every time I try to unpack one of these it stops about halfway and gives me some sort of error. All it says is Data error: [filename]. Tried multiple parts of it, and using 7-zip. So, any advice?

C4ncer_69

Jul 1, 2020
Got a question, are the links in the OP still relevant or do I go for ENIGMA's post?

Also, MinervaOP, your GoogleDrive links aren't included in the OP and the torrent right?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes