[General discussion] Open for any other questions and opinions

themagic00

Aug 3, 2019
Hello, great people of the internet, I have a few questions for you and I hope you will appreciate them by giving serious and as real answers as possible:
  • I am a 3D graphic designer, do you think that money can be made today from let's say animations for adults?
  • How can you make, let's say, 1,000 Euros/US dollars on the Internet, apart from freelancing taxed by certain countries in the world at a global level, I live in a country where doing YouTube is taxed as a freelancer, so do you have a serious method of making money on the internet?
  • Where can you get cheap sex toys with discreet delivery? And more precisely, how can you buy sex toys from anywhere in Asia in a discreet and safe way or any object from Asia in general to enter Europe without paying double shipping? I would like a Kimono for example, it would be cool to be able to resell it later, but I understood from other forums that if you manage to order from Asia it will come with either a fake invoice or a special invoice because you could not resell the item , I really don't know, I'm also asking you for information.

Thank you in advance for your answers!

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Hello, great people of the internet, I have a few questions for you and I hope you will appreciate them by giving serious and as real answers as possible:
  • I am a 3D graphic designer, do you think that money can be made today from let's say animations for adults?
  • How can you make, let's say, 1,000 Euros/US dollars on the Internet, apart from freelancing taxed by certain countries in the world at a global level, I live in a country where doing YouTube is taxed as a freelancer, so do you have a serious method of making money on the internet?
.. Ye...
... some people make over 10 000$ by using Koikatsu ...
... but that's in very rare cases ...
... some people straight out have patreons dedicated to adult animations ...
... You can make money by doing anything you want on internet... you just have to know to pitch it properly ...

... there even is a market on internet to seeing people fart on cakes ...

Last edited:

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
I'm not an expert on international tax code or anyting, but I do know that it's very possible to make a living off of your work through things like patreon, subscribestar, and other similar sites. I think it's a bit tougher if you ONLY do animations, but if you get a big enough following you'll eventually have the option of working purely off of commission. You may have to release a solid chunk out to the world at little or no return to get your name out there and show what you are capable of doing, but once you get established with a solid base of people who like your work you should then be able to work off of people's requests and what they are willing to pay.

It may be a good idea to subscribe to a mid tier animation maker on Patreon and/or Subscribestar and see if you can interact directly with the creator and get more personal behind the scenes info. Whatever you decide: Good Luck!

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
1) can you? sure. will you? no. you won't be the one who gets struck by a lightning. do regular modeling jobs instead, that's where the actual market is (if you're professional level).

2) youtube is another one of those lightning strike jobs. if you get struck you can make a lot of money. but you won't get struck.

3) I have no idea. I'm like 30 years older than the last time I was ashamed of sex toys. that said, if you look up some 'female friendly' sex shop they'll probably try to be as discreet and non-threatening with their business as possible, exactly for people who are afraid their mom will pick up the fedex delivery for your 'anal intruder 3000'.

• Haha
Reactions: themagic00

themagic00

Aug 3, 2019
1) can you? sure. will you? no. you won't be the one who gets struck by a lightning. do regular modeling jobs instead, that's where the actual market is (if you're professional level).

2) youtube is another one of those lightning strike jobs. if you get struck you can make a lot of money. but you won't get struck.

3) I have no idea. I'm like 30 years older than the last time I was ashamed of sex toys. that said, if you look up some 'female friendly' sex shop they'll probably try to be as discreet and non-threatening with their business as possible, exactly for people who are afraid their mom will pick up the fedex delivery for your 'anal intruder 3000'.
I appreciate your answer, of course also the others

themagic00

Aug 3, 2019
Hey have you heard about the game Monster girl island, it's an abandoned game of course, I don't really like when games that appear in general, like GTA 6 or others are abandoned, postponed and so on, I don't care what game it is, just that I actually hate it when the developers leave the pool after they take money out of donations