Daz General expression morphs for genesis 8.1?

immortalkid69

Jun 13, 2022
I am confused whenever I see items like "Marta(any other name) expressions for genesis 8 and 8.1 Female". So if I buy this pack does this mean I can use it for other genesis 8.1 characters too or for only Marta?

If anybody could suggest the best expression pack for all genesis 8.1 female or male characters that would be nice.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
So if I buy this pack does this mean I can use it for other genesis 8.1 characters too or for only Marta?
That usually means they work best for Marta, but they'll work fine for any other figure of the listed genesis generations.

If anybody could suggest the best expression pack for all genesis 8.1 female or male characters that would be nice.
You can't go wrong with any of the Zeddicus poses or expressions. Probably the least exaggerated stuff you'll find. Otherwise, there's no real "buy the best one for all figures" type of thing. Just find a few of those big "Expressive for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Females" or something that have 50+ expressions that come with them and learn to mix-and-match the dials (Select Figure > Parameters > Name_Of_Expression) in the parameters pane.

Alternatively, there's also . You can find it in Daz now: Content Library > My Daz Library > People > Genesis # / Gender > Developer Kit > "Genesis # / Gender Face Controls".

immortalkid69

Jun 13, 2022
That usually means they work best for Marta, but they'll work fine for any other figure of the listed genesis generations.

You can't go wrong with any of the Zeddicus poses or expressions. Probably the least exaggerated stuff you'll find. Otherwise, there's no real "buy the best one for all figures" type of thing. Just find a few of those big "Expressive for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Females" or something that have 50+ expressions that come with them and learn to mix-and-match the dials (Select Figure > Parameters > Name_Of_Expression) in the parameters pane.

Alternatively, there's also . You can find it in Daz now: Content Library > My Daz Library > People > Genesis # / Gender > Developer Kit > "Genesis # / Gender Face Controls".
Thanks for answering. And for changing body shape or breast size, which plugin would you suggest the best?

or

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Thanks for answering. And for changing body shape or breast size, which plugin would you suggest the best?

or

I'd highly recommend anything by Zev0 (Breast Control). Basically, the best for this type of stuff. The other one might be worth grabbing as well, if you ever find it on sale. Looks like it offers a few unique features that Breast Control doesn't have (afaik).

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
I am confused whenever I see items like "Marta(any other name) expressions for genesis 8 and 8.1 Female". So if I buy this pack does this mean I can use it for other genesis 8.1 characters too or for only Marta?

You can use any expression on any model, but the results will vary a lot due to the different shapes and morphs. For example, I have this one character I like called which comes with her own set of expressions. Because its alphabetical, those expressions are usually the first in my list on any other model. However, for some reason, when I use some of them on other G8F models, the face bones sometimes clip through the skin. So your mileage will vary when using prebuilt expressions on other models. Experiment!

Wait until you get two full folders of expressions for a G8.1 character, lol. Genesis 8.1 did some major changes to facial bones, so AFAIK, G8.1 expressions don't work on G8 but G8 can work on G8.1. There's also some other weird stuff like, to even just open the mouth on a G8.1, you have to move the jaw, not the mouth. It's confusing... but the expressions on G8.1 are a lot more realistic looking then Gen 8.

As for breasts, I use both of those assets you listed. After a while, you have go-to morphs you use over and over. You also sometimes find some great morphs that are part of another character but can be used on any Gen character. For example,
has a set of glute morphs that work great on other characters, when you want to add some junk to that trunk! :ROFLMAO:

immortalkid69

Jun 13, 2022
You can use any expression on any model, but the results will vary a lot due to the different shapes and morphs. For example, I have this one character I like called which comes with her own set of expressions. Because its alphabetical, those expressions are usually the first in my list on any other model. However, for some reason, when I use some of them on other G8F models, the face bones sometimes clip through the skin. So your mileage will vary when using prebuilt expressions on other models. Experiment!

Wait until you get two full folders of expressions for a G8.1 character, lol. Genesis 8.1 did some major changes to facial bones, so AFAIK, G8.1 expressions don't work on G8 but G8 can work on G8.1. There's also some other weird stuff like, to even just open the mouth on a G8.1, you have to move the jaw, not the mouth. It's confusing... but the expressions on G8.1 are a lot more realistic looking then Gen 8.

As for breasts, I use both of those assets you listed. After a while, you have go-to morphs you use over and over. You also sometimes find some great morphs that are part of another character but can be used on any Gen character. For example,
has a set of glute morphs that work great on other characters, when you want to add some junk to that trunk! :ROFLMAO:
haha got it thanks :D