VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - General Grievous Dating Sim [v1.0] [queenhimikos]

1. 5.00 star(s)

AtomicSlug92

General Grievous Dating Simulator is a short and unfinished visual novel game released in 2023. It has a school setting, and the player can date General Grievous, a cyborg general from the Star Wars prequel trilogy. The game also features an appearance from Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Despite its short length and unfinished state, General Grievous Dating Simulator is a truly unique and unforgettable experience. It is a game that will change your life, whether for better or for worse.

Before I played General Grievous Dating Simulator, I was a lost and empty soul. I had no purpose in life, and I was constantly searching for something to fill the void inside of me. But then I found General Grievous Dating Simulator, and everything changed.

The game taught me so much about myself and about life. It taught me that it is okay to be different, and that it is possible to find love in the most unexpected places. It also taught me that even the most unlikely of couples can be happy together.

But most importantly, General Grievous Dating Simulator taught me that laughter is the best medicine. The game is full of hilarious moments that will make you laugh until your sides hurt. And in a world that is often dark and depressing, laughter is a precious gift.

Overall, I highly recommend General Grievous Dating Simulator to anyone who is looking for a unique and unforgettable gaming experience. The game is short and unfinished, but it is packed with heart, humor, and memorable moments. General Grievous Dating Simulator is a game that will change your life.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Senpai_UwU

Exactly what it says on the cover. Was it originally just a meme and/or bad joke? 100% but I enjoyed every second of it despite not being attracted to robotic spider aliens 10/10 would play again. If you have the free time play this game, no you won't be better off for it but by god is it fun.