Seeking General incest (sibling) VN question

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I know there are a number of incest games on the site, but I wanted to ask if there are any VNs out there that folks could recommend that actually do a relatively realistic / believable depiction of sibling (m/f) content that's got a good story as well as good quality animation / renders?

Thanks!

Reactions: Mix@Xplore

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
My Sister my Roomante is pretty good. Be warned that you aren't the only male in the game having sex. If you can live with that I found it quite enjoyable.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
My Sister my Roomante is pretty good. Be warned that you aren't the only male in the game having sex. If you can live with that I found it quite enjoyable.
do you get outright cucked in it or is it just a separate scene?

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
your sister automatically sleeps with someone before you get involved with her and then from there all extra male scenes are a result of your decisions

Reactions: Razrback16

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
your sister automatically sleeps with someone before you get involved with her and then from there all extra male scenes are a result of your decisions
thank you sir, to me that's totally normal behavior / acceptable socially and in no way strikes me as cuck type stuff or anything offensive. it also makes the story more realistic in all likelihood.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Doesn't get much better than Haley's Story or Summer Scent in my opinion. My New Family is good as well, although the progression into incest is a little fast in some areas, but it's dialogue/romance heavy so you get invested in the characters fairly well.
hey thanks so much for the recommendations. i'm working my way through haley's story - binged it last night for like 6 hours straight. just an awesome game and story so far (i'm in like episode 7 i think).

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Just adding to the thread here, too, that I did come across a game called "No More Money" that's pretty darn good.