2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1500x500.jpg

Overview:
After the war against the Demon King many towns and villages were in ruins. The king of the human alliance left it up to his best generals to rebuild these villages. General Michelli is sent to rebuild one of the most dangerous villages. The village is located next to an ancient tower, full of ancient artifacts, which is where the rest of the Demon King's army is hiding, seeking power to take revenge on the human kingdoms.

Rebuild your own village, explore the Katath Tower. Attract residents to your village, and see how it develops based on the happiness of citizens and the security of the village.​

Thread Updated: 2021-01-13
Release Date: 2021-01-13
Developer: Demon Owl - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

011.png cb45854b03911fa70c2fdbe8954d8fa0.png 001.png Combat_Goblin.png 1d8472e3c42e0040fa389450b4287649.png Combat_Slime.png

Last edited by a moderator:

spritzgebaeck

Jun 25, 2018
  • Sometimes you can get stuck in a fight loop, so you have to use Escape to flee.
  • If you use Escape to flee twice (at least this was the case for me) you can get stuck and nothing works anymore, you can't move, pressing buttons does nothing, you have to ALT+F4 quit the game.
  • You get 'poisened' too often, it is getting really annoying fast.

And i didn't saved :( Luckily it happend at Tower Floor 2, so i can just restart and do the first 10 minutes again probably.

But so far so good, interesting game.

Reactions: Ut5962

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
How do I get a sex skill?
Date with the girl for around 2 weeks, then politely ask her to get laid. Repeat last until maxed stat.
Alternative route is to date with the boy, but this path have fork if you not playing as girl. Chances for internal bleeding and downgrade of reputation are too high. Do not recommend this way.

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
At this point, .3a, the game is still very very early. There are bugs such as endless enemy loops and the like, there is a lot of grind for resources, most of the fights if not all of them end in game overs, I have yet to see or find any sexual content that is easy to access, and there are minor issues like the maps having a lot of poor layouts. That said, I love the idea of this game and hope that it will continue to be developed and refined. All that said, with scripting, art refinement, and a lot of work this game could be amazing and I very very much am excited by what this could become.

A final note, the dev should really open a subscribestar and push that over Patreon especially this early and with the way that patreon is cracking down more and more on adult game content.

Crossfire260

Aug 6, 2020
I got one to report; when it says that her dignity goes down it goes UP instead of DOWN.

EDIT: Also love the game, but I'll come back when there's a bug fix because I'm getting tired of fighting the same damn rat 20 times

Last edited:
Reactions: Ryper Jack

anon6076

Nov 24, 2018
I got one to report; when it says that her dignity goes down it goes UP instead of DOWN.

EDIT: Also love the game, but I'll come back when there's a bug fix because I'm getting tired of fighting the same damn rat 20 times
It's a blessing in disguise. The amount of grind is astonishing and rat-loop allows to put something heavy on space and go grab some tea.

• Haha
Reactions: Zaq Reman

JJATH

May 2, 2017
Yes, the grind does need to be toned down. I do think instead of it being "Oh you need 30 Wood, 20 Stone and 10 Iron" for a house, I would instead think Wood, Stone and Iron should be made by workers instead of the player, which I do think is something that will happen in the future. Getting the blacksmith would allow you to get Nails for upgrading a building, so simple house, normal house and then Rich house.

MoPoRoNo

Apr 17, 2020
Screenshots of the management/strategy gameplay? A bit unusual to see those in RPG Maker.
Anyway, it looks like something to watch atm, since it's not playable.

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes