3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Bulldog5908

Aug 30, 2018
No, you do not need to restart. The fix works. Did you apply it correctly? You must remove all .rpy files that have the same name as the .rpyc files in the patch, otherwise the game will regenerate a new .rpyc from the old (defective) .rpy and overwrite the fix.
Can someone explain the bug fix for the saved games?

I downloaded the 21.6 Patch and unzipped it. Then I opened the Game folder inside the GP folder and deleted the RPY and RPYC file with the same names as the Patch files. Then I moved the Patch files into the Game folder.

This still does not fix the problem. Am I doing something wrong??

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Can someone explain the bug fix for the saved games?

I downloaded the 21.6 Patch and unzipped it. Then I opened the Game folder inside the GP folder and deleted the RPY and RPYC file with the same names as the Patch files. Then I moved the Patch files into the Game folder.

This still does not fix the problem. Am I doing something wrong??
You only need to delete the rpy files of that corresponding 21.6 folder only, and overwrite the rpyc files in the game folder using the patch folder.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Devlog: Physician, heal thyself! (Claudia's Path)

Screenshot 2019-03-20 14.27.41.png

Today's devlog will introduce you an end-game event, which will be available for every route you will choose with some differences between one route and another. Being 0.0.24 focused on Claudia's romance we will explore her path today, but remember that each Romance has its development scheduled, so it won't be a Claudia-centered game of course!

That said, this unusual event starts with a nice day at the local pool with both Claudia and Alex, her daughter and niece of yours. You will have so much fun together even though something's bothering the good doctor's troubled mind.

Depending on how you dealt with previous encounters with Claudia this event will trigger different conversations and outcomes. You might even miss some images and situations that you would've experienced with a friendlier relationship.

The day at the pool goes well, you have fun together even though the difficulties of your relationship with your sibling are pretty obvious. In General Practitioner you won't have an easy time winning over the heart of your romance options, because they do have their own opinions and feelings, and they won't always match yours, like in real life.

Still, the after-pool is the main event, as the Doctor will fell ill, starting with an annoying fever rising up every now and then and finally keeping him at home with a very low energy and severe nausea.
This situation was inspired by my own health issues, as some of you who are following me for a long time might remember last June, when development stopped for almost a whole month while I recovered from a very bad viral infection, something that was very hard to deal with and that left me with no consequences fortunately.

While the events are fictional, the illness is inspired by my own. And here I thought a change of pace in the game was funny to develop. If a doctor gets ill who you're gonna call?

The situation that plays there is awkward and funny, as Claudia will need to understand the doctor's symptoms and treat him accordingly. And doctors are the worst patients indeed as you will give her a hard time during the exam.

I thought it would be cool if the Main Character and the NPC switched sides for a moment, something which is rare in videogames. You will then play as Claudia for the examination, choosing what to do to a patient who has been you until a moment before!

While the examination and visit are quite simple, no real skills are necessary and they almost play out by themselves, I believe you'll have some fun exploring this unusual case and its very rare finding, all by reading through dozens of nice and real conversations between the two loved characters.

Physician Heal Thyself will play with other romances as well, while the examination itself will change some of those dialogues and might even trigger jealousy in other romantic interests.

Keep following our devlogs for more! It was very funny to develop this event, so I think you will have much fun playing it!

Be safe and healthy,

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Not a very popular game, I´m afraid...
Ahahahahhahahah that's a lie I'm afraid. I don't know why leaked releases aren't posted, I guess no uploaders are willing/able to do so, but the game's as popular as ever ;)

Player33509

Jan 9, 2019
Ahahahahhahahah that's a lie I'm afraid. I don't know why leaked releases aren't posted, I guess no uploaders are willing/able to do so, but the game's as popular as ever ;)
Popularity is relative. This game is not as popular as DmD, GGGB or SS, for example. But is most popular than others.

Patrons share games here because there are people waiting for it. If a game is very popular, there are a lot of people here waiting for every update, and patrons even compete to share it first, the same day, or even hour, the game is released. Games like DmD and SS even have a countdown to the moment of the release. If a game is not so popular, there are less people asking for it, and patrons are not so willing to share it in the forum, since only a few people are going to thank them.

Sinisterheat

Nov 19, 2018
I actually enjoy the whole management bit. I just wish saves didnt get messed up on android once I go to the shopping. Which begs a question. If I edited a save, by adding what I need on a save editor, would that eliminate the save corruption? Aside from that hiccup for android users, bravo on the game. A good story has always been my main focus in any game or vn, I look forward to completion.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I actually enjoy the whole management bit. I just wish saves didnt get messed up on android once I go to the shopping. Which begs a question. If I edited a save, by adding what I need on a save editor, would that eliminate the save corruption? Aside from that hiccup for android users, bravo on the game. A good story has always been my main focus in any game or vn, I look forward to completion.
The bug fixes itself with the updated release, editing a save won't be enough as the bug would re-occur the first time you visit the shop.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Devlog: The Medical Conference (Claudia's Path)
0.0.24 focused on Claudia's romance, so the latest devlogs have been about her, but remember that each Romance has its development scheduled, so all characters will have their own space eventually!

Romances in General Practitioner are different in gameplay. You will experience different ways to "win over the heart" of your chosen romance as some will require you to date them for a while, while others will only need you to play events and make choices.
Every romance though roughly follows three major steps: meeting someone, getting to know someone and finally stay with someone.
As Claudia is a relative to the MC, the first step is missing completely, while you played the second one when she visited you at home with Alex, when you spent time with her and when you joined her for dinner or Chrismas.

After those events you might trigger the "romance starter" which in her case is either a kiss or something more, depending on dozens of choices along the way. Starting her romance will eventually lead you to sum things up and decide whether to romance her or not, unlocking her path and events in the game.

One such event is the Medical Conference in Canada, where she will speak to an audience about her medical research in the field of hearth surgery. This event might seem quite similar to the "Trip to Seattle" one, but it has many differences, at least in gameplay terms.

Yeah, because after a while every romance (thus even Claudia's) will enter a "final step", where her "trust" won't be enough to understand if things are going well with her when ending the game and which ending you're going to unlock.

With many choices available in each event, a counter of "good/wrong" choices is thereby activated and this, added to your romance's trust of course, will determine the outcome of the whole story.

You can choose to behave with Claudia the way you want. In each event you will get to know her better and better and the choices you'll make will reflect on your overall story with her. As usual, many situations will unlock only if you chose certain actions, but you won't be locked out from playing the events, as there's no "good choice" or "bad choice" but only choices that will bring you to the next event and so on.

All romances starting from 0.0.24 are pretty much the final content for each girl/guy in the game, but they NEED your feedback and I need your help too! While of course bugs and images can be added and fixed here and there, I need you to tell me what you think about dialogues, situations, even suggest some to add into the game.

Even if it's "just" a story (and a very long one since there are dozens of lines to read through), it still needs alpha testing, hence that's where you, our amazing players' community, come in!

I'm always available for your emails and contacts. You can reach me out by visiting my website

Thank you for your time, I hope you'll enjoy 0.0.24, which will be available on Steam and other Retailers on late April and for crowdfunders on Patreon in a few days as usual (0.0.23 is on its way to Steam on March 28th!!!)

Reactions: David87

01110011 01101011

Donor
Jan 10, 2018
does anybody know the walkthrough for judith?
i tried and tried and tried with pen and paper all possible combinations, than i did it the hard way, meaning, open the save you will get a line that say sex_points answer the first 2 questions and get "attracted" save and you'll get a save where sex_points = 5 now change 5 into 8 save replace your save, load answer in a way that you gain something and you have sex with judith.

F2J412Ark

Jun 10, 2017
i tried and tried and tried with pen and paper all possible combinations, than i did it the hard way, meaning, open the save you will get a line that say sex_points answer the first 2 questions and get "attracted" save and you'll get a save where sex_points = 5 now change 5 into 8 save replace your save, load answer in a way that you gain something and you have sex with judith.
thanks man :D also do you know a way to fix the shop bug? its so frustrating saving and going back to the shop

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
thanks man :D also do you know a way to fix the shop bug? its so frustrating saving and going back to the shop
Use the forum's search feature to find how to fix the shop bug. It's detailed in this thread.

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes