3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

vickzbrit

Jul 31, 2018
Out of 100 how much of the game has been completed from developing prospective? Is there an end ? i have played this game twice before. Its pretty unique.

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
I've played previous versions of this game where I would save the game, come back the next day and open the save, only to be taken back to an earlier point in the game, with a LOT of lost progress....Or if I tried to save, but wanted to go back and undo a decision because I didn't like that it would, similiarly, cost me a buttload of progress. I deleted the game because that was too much of a frustration for me. so, if I download it again, has this been fixed? If not, i'll just wait.

Larry Arms

Jun 10, 2018
Did I get a bug? After the festival date where I kissed Claudia, I seem to be stuck In an ever repeating loop of meeting her at the park.
I got this bug as well. You'll have to mess around with the variable "jf_siscug_kiss". Setting it to 1 means true, setting it to 0 means false, and I'm assuming the game will check at various points to see if you kissed her to move her dialogue forward. However, setting it to 1 seems to get it stuck in this loop, so after you move the dialogue/story forward, just be sure to turn it back to 0.

Altogether a great game though!

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
the game can be grindy AF. However, if you press CTRL, take 3 mins..EZ WINS, EZ CLAP. need more cousin content which is the only good content so far. there is no 2 or more relationship route. You only get to pick one girl to date......ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz . Let's wait for 2 more years and revisit.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
That's something very odd... prostate cancer shouldn't even appear for a female patient at all... I'll check things out.

You understand how random things from a pool of over 60 diseases for 12 different types of patients can generate a very high number of possibilities, which are very hard to test in a few weeks... ;)
Got another one for you I have an 18 year old female patient in for a physical did an Ear, Nose, Throat head exam and found MALE pattern baldness >_< which was really funny

worthlesspeon

Jun 10, 2017
That's something very odd... prostate cancer shouldn't even appear for a female patient at all... I'll check things out.

You understand how random things from a pool of over 60 diseases for 12 different types of patients can generate a very high number of possibilities, which are very hard to test in a few weeks... ;)
I got a female patient with BPH. I guess something with the gender check is messed up.

Larry Arms

Jun 10, 2018
So am I correct in stating that there is no sex with Claudia on the non-Rita path? I cant progress past the dialogue about how she'll tell me when she's ready.

Larry Arms

Jun 10, 2018
As far as I can tell, the only way to access the ending with the relative is by brute forcing it through commands :/

siscug_final_points = 20 *to make sure you get the good ending
jump siscug_romance_ending *to bring you to the end

Bruni - it's a great story! One error I noticed, when the relative is caring for you while you are sick, it calls on a variable that isnt defined. Something like rel_trust. Giving it an arbitrary integer value seems to fix it. Also, in the dressing room when Claudia is trying on different clothes, I get an error for the first article of clothing specific to the relationship path.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
That's quite the opposite in fact... why do you think that?
How can I think that? Practically the entire change log is about how much less stat points you will receive for a given action from now on. Thus increasing how long it takes to build that particular stat. Thus........ grind. Mindlessly having to repeat actions over over in these games to gain tiny increases to stats needed to get to the reason we're playing them (to see the content/get to the good stuff) gets tiresome for those of us who don't like to cheat.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Seems like the relative stuff in general has a few bugs and the only way of progressing it is through console commands.

kortanar

May 6, 2017
Incest is still part of the game, nothing has been removed in any way. Niece content, instead, was never intended to be present as it would involve an underage character.
ah okay, thanks for the reply, ill check out the game then, kinda bumbed on the niece content not existing(though i understand why, as this is a 3d game, and underage 3d game content tends to not go over well with most people)

Reactions: titit

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Is there a walkthrough regarding patients? The correct choices for seducing and completing the exam correctly?

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
How can I think that? Practically the entire change log is about how much less stat points you will receive for a given action from now on. Thus increasing how long it takes to build that particular stat. Thus........ grind. Mindlessly having to repeat actions over over in these games to gain tiny increases to stats needed to get to the reason we're playing them (to see the content/get to the good stuff) gets tiresome for those of us who don't like to cheat.
That's the point, the stats are for the management part only. You won't get bumped out from story-related content based on those stats... You can play the full story and romances without worrying about stats or medical exams if you like.

Player33509

Jan 9, 2019
As usual, the version of this game uploaded to this forum is broken and full of bugs that make it unplayable. I suppose we have to wait for the hotfixes or something.

Player33509

Jan 9, 2019
at what part on Rita's path do I get to bang Claudia?
+1
And I don´t get it: you have to date Rita just to have a scene of a threesome with Claudia, or you have to date Rita in order of getting the good end with Claudia? I ask because I like the character of Claudia, but I´m not really fond of Rita and I would skip the story with her if not for Claudia.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
That's the point, the stats are for the management part only. You won't get bumped out from story-related content based on those stats... You can play the full story and romances without worrying about stats or medical exams if you like.
So the "sexperience" stat is an exam only stat? It has nothing to do with romance? I mean... I'm not getting the relevance of the doctor's sexual knowledge when checking for a broken rib... but that might just be me.

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes