3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
And really wondering why only the "Russians" are using qsp. It seems be such a better way to do slow corruption games than Renpy/Unity/Rags etc.
Because the Russians invented QSP and all the native documentation is in Russian. English speakers have had to

It's a little weirder than RenPy or Unity because if you write a QSP game you have to go all-in on QSP, you can't leverage any other Python or C# code someone has written.

MrEvo

Game Developer
May 21, 2017
A good idea, but such games are difficult to do as a visual novel

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
with the second patient
is there any content exam outside of questions with her
she keeps running away
also is there any other exams or is it the end of content with her

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
with the second patient
she keeps running away
Looking in the image folder shows an exam with the second woman, in various states of dress. So I'm assuming it's about choosing the right combination, and I haven't yet found it.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
with the second patient
she keeps running away
Here is a guideline how:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
about the sex stuff. In the hospital ONLY softcore stuff. Outside you can expect "midcore" (as called by him). So proper sex scene but not image of a face full of cum on or similar stuff.
Oh well. we'll see.

Last edited:

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
Been playing the new version, its nice and all but you run out of energy way too fast and you can't rest enough to get anything back.. I believe that will put a downer on this game being good to play. (though i have not run totally out of energy to see what the result is (yet).

Imskel

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Hi guys, I'm Andrea Bruni, the author of this game. I didn't even knew this forum, I googled it.
First of all I thank you for everything nice you said about my game! This is the first forum I see where there's so much conversation about it and I'm touched. Really.

I also saw some things I wanted to clarify:
1- English is not my native language, so forgive my stupid mistakes ("Impersonating", what was I thinking?). If you find some of those please report them to me in order to correct them in the next versions.
2- Why a Mega link when I have a google drive download link posted almost everywhere? You can download version 0.0.2 here: or directly on my Patreon page
3- There WILL be nudity and sex in the game. I won't depict very hardcore scenes (i.e. cim) but there will be sex. I just wanted to clarify that there won't be sex DURING the examination, but you will eventually date and then have sex with the patient met outside of the clinic. In fact the first sex scene will be release with 0.0.3
4- Many contents on my patreon page are free, such as version 0.0.3 planned changelog. That's because I won't ask anyone to support my idea (even before my game) without giving them reason. And I won't release anything JUST for patrons. Every content will be avalaible to the public, patrons will only get it some weeks earlier.
5- 0.0.3 planned changelog is here, btw:
6- I'm a programmer and i'm having MUCH fun developing this game. I haven't been playing games for 3 weeks now just to develop General Practitioner. I want this project to be real and I want to release a full version. I don't care if this will exhaust my patreon's possibilities because I already have more games in mind, both complex as this one and less complex like a game I promised to made if I ever reach the 500$ goal. I give you my word (for what it counts) that I will finish this game.
7- Mine is a bold idea, I know. A game with enough complexity to have simulation, RPG and management in a Visual Novel box. But I'm very clear in my mind on how to achieve this and I will. It's just that this is an hobby to me and since I work and have a family (kid incoming too in august) it may take some time. But I made a point of honor to release a public version every 6 weeks with most (if not all) the changes I promised. Patrons will get at least a new version every month (they pay me monthly, so it's just right) and bigger patrons can have two versions per month (of course I will release what i have ready, the very full version will be the public one).
8- On patreon there are many games, even patronized with 1000+$ that often have a gameplay like: "Click-Undress-Click-Cum-Click-Retry-Cum-Undress". I want to add REAL gameplay. Clara's difficulty level is just an example (and an user on Patreon told me about the "bug" of her walking away despite the right questions are given. I replied to that and I will nerf the thing a little in 0.0.3)
9- "Energy" is still not used in the game, so I promise you it won't be game-breaking. For now you just lose energy and gain none, but there's still no penalty in that. Besides in 0.0.3 you'll have to start a new game because I added some stats and variables that need to be readied with a new game.

I hope I haven't forgot anything. Please feel free to ask me anything about the game. If you like you can follow me on Patreon ( ) where I'm writing almost every day a public post, even if you don't want to pledge me. It's the best place to have official answers from me.
You can also check my youtube channel where I'll post videos of upcoming releases regularly (only one for now):
My website is still in development (by myself, so it will take time since I'm working at the game all my free time)

Thank you again for taking time to play my game. 15 days ago there wasn't a single line of coding and now so many people are talking about it. I never would have thought that. Thank you. Thank you.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
About the bars always changing place that has been solved with 0.0.2. Sorry for that in previous version.
Just remember that until you get version 1.0.0 the game is in alpha, so bugs WILL come out and eat you. :D

As for pediatrics yes, there will be pediatrics, but don't expect any children to be naked, they will be examined in their underwear at most. The thing will be different for pregnant moms :D
This part is still not avalaible of course.

Reactions: kupic and papasmurf

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
I really like this. It's an original idea and there are so many possibilities. I can't wait for more. I expect we will get to examine every stock Daz model at some point because the author will have to make a hundred different models in order to have 2 per day like that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I really like this. It's an original idea and there are so many possibilities. I can't wait for more. I expect we will get to examine every stock Daz model at some point because the author will have to make a hundred different models in order to have 2 per day like that.
[/SPOILER]
There won't be 2 per day because I intend the game to last a full year (it means nearly 700 patients). Sometimes you will just go to work and see "You've gone to work and earned xxx$".
But there will be MANY patients and I won't just use DAZ ones. If the game will be successful I was thinking of hiring a friend of mine which works in the graphics field, but of course I will have to pay him for that and right now I simply can't afford it.
Plus every DAZ template I use has been payed for (I'm strictly against piracy) so that's an actual limitation too.

Let's see what'll happen, I've got great plans for this game.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
the dev talked again about the sex stuff. In the hospital ONLY softcore stuff. Outside you can expect "midcore" (as called by him). So proper sex scene but not image of a face full of cum on or similar stuff.
Oh well. we'll see.

Last edited:
Reactions: papasmurf
May 3, 2017
I see this game has a great potential! Good job Andrea for your essay long explanation. I can feel your passion!

I don't know how you will twist medical stuff into sexual. And I don't really want to know until I play the future update. But I suggest:

1. Psychiatric patient - like borderline or histrionic personality disorder patients will be very tempting (cough cough). By the way, a psychiatry can NEVER have sex with his/her patient, even if their patient-physician relationship is over

2. Neurologic exam is fun. You can add an option for that haha.

3. Some ER cases, idk. Make the main character a big hero!

4. I think Pediatrics should be a big NO NO... oh well maybe adolescents and sexual education/STD/contraception

5. Speaking of sex ed/STD/contraception, how about OB/GYN

Reactions: muttdoggy

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Thanks for the feedback.

OB/Gyn will be present of course, even if on a latter stage of development. Every release will contain AT LEAST a new examination, sometimes more, but I will also focus on the story arcs.

About pediatrics... why a no no? There won't be ANYTHING sexually related in pediatrics EVER. The interesting things will happen with the young patient's parent(s)! :D
In the Emergency Room series, which I'm taking inspiration with, there were plenty of pediatric cases with children undressed down to their underwear and no one cared, because the whole context was non-sexual. I think that could become fun instead.

The other things you listed... well I won't ruin the surprise, I'd like you all to play my game, not just chat about it :D

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes