3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
How much pregnancy content is available in this game?
For now it seems only to be the girlfriend Elisa, if you fuck her in the hospital visit the first time and cum inside the child will be yours and she will gradually go through the pregnancy stages with a growing belly if you decide to have her live with you as your girlfriend, also threesome with Erika and pregnant Elisa.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
The dinner with Kiko's parents seems bugged in this release. No matter what you pick in the negotiation, Kiko always gets angry and the night ends there. This locks out the two scenes with Kiko and the milf after the dinner.

Reactions: Jay_H

Devvvin

Aug 12, 2017
Is anyone getting this error when trying to use console or Unren?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 807, in script
python in _console:
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 807, in script
python in _console:
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 808, in <module>
console.interact()
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 343, in interact
line = ui.interact()
error: Out of memory

I tried to research this myself but I couldn't find a resolution when others mentioned it.

Thanks
While I haven't had this problem specifically, also just updating to current version now so may change, I've seen similar issues in the past. I find that if you run unren prior to launching the game and/or starting a new game, it occasionally freaks out on you. In the past I've just started a game, saved first chance I get, use unren to get console enabled, and have a good time from there.

I'll update this if I get that error with the new version though.

UPDATE: So ya, downloaded the newest version (0.0.27.10), opened it, closed it, ran unren, chose 3, closed unren, opened and tested console with no problems. If a full delete of the folder followed by re-extracting the game doesn't help, maybe find the associated files in %appdata% and delete them. Hopefully not necessary, but never hurts to try.

Last edited:

eka320i

Aug 4, 2017
I'll take a look on it, it's pretty strange...
I have same problem with relatives path.

btw if I take rita's path. (Living with rita) there's conversation that she'll invite jose for dinner (ntr) after I choose "yes but I dont promise" then nothing happened. only jumping time and i still wait and wait until dog (that MC bought) conversations occured

then rita gone from your apartment. did I miss something?

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I have same problem with relatives path.

btw if I take rita's path. (Living with rita) there's conversation that she'll invite jose for dinner (ntr) after I choose "yes but I dont promise" then nothing happened. only jumping time and i still wait and wait until dog (that MC bought) conversations occured

then rita gone from your apartment. did I miss something?
Is vanilla mode ON or OFF?

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
The Mac version is refusing to run at all on my computer.
Mac releases are packed by me in two different ways: Steam ones and Patreon's.
That's because Steam can handle a single package and take care of starting the game by its own engine (itch.io does it as well) while launching it from the executable file on Mac itself won't work.

That's why Patrons get a separate download for their Mac devices, as the full PC/LINUX/MAC package won't work.

Since the uploader on this site uploaded a Steam release, that's why it won't work on Mac.

Reactions: Jay_H

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
The dinner with Kiko's parents seems bugged in this release. No matter what you pick in the negotiation, Kiko always gets angry and the night ends there. This locks out the two scenes with Kiko and the milf after the dinner.
No, it isn't (I'm sure because it wasn't touched at all since its release almost 8 months ago). It's more likely some of the choices you made were wrong (can't actually tell which ones since that would require me to read all the choices again and while of course doable I lack the time right now).

eka320i

Aug 4, 2017
Is vanilla mode ON or OFF?
Story mode = Vanilla off

The First time stanges things occurs while you visited by woman name moran or whatever (red eye diagnosis) (Clinic)

when you try to take eye exam (2 examinations automatically unlocked) then suddenly erica tells MC that another patient came visit clinic to check up (Bald Guy, I dont remember his name)
and yes you have to skip 1 eye examination to avoid bald guy conversation mixed with moran conversation

Last edited:

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
No, it isn't (I'm sure because it wasn't touched at all since its release almost 8 months ago). It's more likely some of the choices you made were wrong (can't actually tell which ones since that would require me to read all the choices again and while of course doable I lack the time right now).
I just tested it again, accepting all 3 demands without negotiating at all. Kiko still ends up very angry because apparently I didn't agree to all of her father's demands...

Reactions: Bruni Multimedia

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Hi guys. How much NTR content is in the game so far?
There's just one cuckold scene where Rita fucks a dude and you watch the rest is Netori where you fuck other married women and breakup your relative from her husband so you can have her all to yourself.

Reactions: Amr Ragheb

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Story mode = Vanilla off

The First time stanges things occurs while you visited by woman name moran or whatever (red eye diagnosis) (Clinic)

when you try to take eye exam (2 examinations automatically unlocked) then suddenly erica tells MC that another patient came visit clinic to check up (Bald Guy, I dont remember his name)
and yes you have to skip 1 eye examination to avoid bald guy conversation mixed with moran conversation
I just tested it again, accepting all 3 demands without negotiating at all. Kiko still ends up very angry because apparently I didn't agree to all of her father's demands...
Thanks, both of you. I will check this out asap.

jon4

May 16, 2018
For now it seems only to be the girlfriend Elisa, if you fuck her in the hospital visit the first time and cum inside the child will be yours and she will gradually go through the pregnancy stages with a growing belly if you decide to have her live with you as your girlfriend, also threesome with Erika and pregnant Elisa.
i cant get her only rita live with me can you give me save with but before the pregnancy

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes