3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I just tested it again, accepting all 3 demands without negotiating at all. Kiko still ends up very angry because apparently I didn't agree to all of her father's demands...
Ok I checked this out. No bugs, just a design oversight. The game tells you ""Kiko is very angry at you since you didn't agree to all of her father's proposals, making a bad impression over him.". While it's true that this outcome happens when you disagree with his father this also happens if her "trust" level is below 70, which is rather high.
I believe this is why you trigger the message regardless of your outcome with her father. I will fix the text so that it won't confuse players anymore.

Reactions: AL.d

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Story mode = Vanilla off

The First time stanges things occurs while you visited by woman name moran or whatever (red eye diagnosis) (Clinic)

when you try to take eye exam (2 examinations automatically unlocked) then suddenly erica tells MC that another patient came visit clinic to check up (Bald Guy, I dont remember his name)
and yes you have to skip 1 eye examination to avoid bald guy conversation mixed with moran conversation
Are you running 0.0.27, right?

eka320i

Aug 4, 2017
Are you running 0.0.27, right?
Yes. the update

here I'll describe all the strange thing while I take 2 Path (Claudia) & (Rita)

First of All stranges things : (Both Path) Moran/Monique or whatever (Red Eye Diagnosis - Clinic)

(Additional Edit)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Claudia's path :
smooth running until endless masturbating together in MC Bed (Similar Problem like others when you take relatives path)

Rita's path :
Rita's Dinner did not automatically trigger when 20th date. 27/28th date if I remember correctly

(Sex) The First Sex with her running smoothly but disaster occurs while you living with Rita

Images for sex scene shows differently (I laughed when there are images while she still wearing black bra and black undies but the conversation showing Rita having sex with MC (Guest room unlocked when MC bed battling with Rita)

Cuckold Scene - There are conversation with Rita with 2 options - Cancel The Dinner (Rita's mad at you) or Yes but I dont promise (Happy)
and yep the cuckold never happened (automatically jump time)

I wait.... wait and wait.... still nothing happened until

(Remember You bought Dog from Rita's Ex Boyfriend) There's conversation mention about Exhibit or something like that, after that yep Ritas' suddenly disappear/gone from your apartment (I Remember sang Steel Heart's song while that problem happened)

She's gone.....

PS : I forgot to mention

There's a patient with her husband (lacey and frank) This is the best moment while you try impregnate lacey by your seed (Damn)

1-2-3

1st run smooth but there's strange problem conversation lacey mention she undress naked automatically (one by one) (status patient :Full)
Medical Report Normal - Outstanding

2nd lacey brought Frank sperm sample. lacey undress not automatically (You have to undress her in examination table (Status Patient :Full)
Medical Report Disaster (Blank Report)

3rd lacey visited MC by herself (alone) but images shows Franks stand beside her, her clothes different (you still have to undress her manually in examination table (Status Patient :Full)

Last edited:

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Yes. the update

here I'll describe all the strange thing while I take 2 Path (Claudia) & (Rita)

First of All stranges things : (Both Path) Moran/Monique or whatever (Red Eye Diagnosis - Clinic)

Claudia's path :
smooth running until endless masturbating together in MC Bed (Similar Problem like others when you take relatives path)

Rita's path :
Rita's Dinner did not automatically trigger when 20th date. 27/28th date if I remember correctly

(Sex) The First Sex with her running smoothly but disaster occurs while you living with Rita

Images for sex scene shows differently (I laughed when there are images while she still wearing black bra and black undies but the conversation showing Rita having sex with MC (Guest room unlocked when MC bed battling with Rita)

Cuckold Scene - There are conversation with Rita with 2 options - Cancel The Dinner (Rita's mad at you) or Yes but I dont promise (Happy)
and yep the cuckold never happened (automatically jump time)

I wait.... wait and wait.... still nothing happened until

(Remember You bought Dog from Rita's Ex Boyfriend) There's conversation mention about Exhibit or something like that, after that yep Ritas' suddenly disappear/gone from your apartment (I Remember sang Steel Heart's song while that problem happened)

She's gone.....

PS : I forgot to mention

There's a patient with her husband (lacey and frank) This is the best moment while you try impregnate lacey by your seed (Damn)

1-2-3

1st run smooth but there's strange problem conversation lacey mention she undress naked automatically (one by one) (status patient :Full)
Medical Report Normal - Outstanding

2nd lacey brought Frank sperm sample. lacey undress not automatically (You have to undress her in examination table (Status Patient :Full)

3rd lacey visited MC by herself (alone) but images shows Franks stand beside her, her clothes different (you still have to undress her manually in examination table (Status Patient :Full)
Thank you. That's a lot to look at, I'll do it tomorrow right away.

Reactions: eka320i

RPJames

Jul 21, 2017
While I haven't had this problem specifically, also just updating to current version now so may change, I've seen similar issues in the past. I find that if you run unren prior to launching the game and/or starting a new game, it occasionally freaks out on you. In the past I've just started a game, saved first chance I get, use unren to get console enabled, and have a good time from there.

I'll update this if I get that error with the new version though.

UPDATE: So ya, downloaded the newest version (0.0.27.10), opened it, closed it, ran unren, chose 3, closed unren, opened and tested console with no problems. If a full delete of the folder followed by re-extracting the game doesn't help, maybe find the associated files in %appdata% and delete them. Hopefully not necessary, but never hurts to try.
Thanks, I will give it a try and see what happens.

CamelRed

May 30, 2017
Umm Do I really need to know all the diseases and the medical treatments??
The closest I ever got to this is watching House M.D..
This isn't a game,it's a physicians certification test.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
It's currently at that much now? or will we have to wait for that?
It is pretty long, I've played for like two hours and I only reached the part where you meet Kiko's father which is like 10% of the game done and there's still a long way to go not to mention all the other paths I haven't taken as well as cheating for money since I suck at managing money.

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
I cant trigger Rita ntr scene. After she asks about dinner with Jose and you say "All right, but i don't make any promises." nothing happens. And after a couple of days she disappears from your apartment. Am i missing something?

eka320i

Aug 4, 2017
I cant trigger Rita ntr scene. After she asks about dinner with Jose and you say "All right, but i don't make any promises." nothing happens. And after a couple of days she disappears from your apartment. Am i missing something?
nope you are doing fine. I also have the same problem. read my previous post several problem occurs.

give game dev some times to fix this

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes