3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Umm Do I really need to know all the diseases and the medical treatments??
The closest I ever got to this is watching House M.D..
This isn't a game,it's a physicians certification test.
You don't, the game goes on even if you miss the right outcomes

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Yes. the update

here I'll describe all the strange thing while I take 2 Path (Claudia) & (Rita)

First of All stranges things : (Both Path) Moran/Monique or whatever (Red Eye Diagnosis - Clinic)

(Additional Edit)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fixed in 0.0.27.10

Claudia's path :
smooth running until endless masturbating together in MC Bed (Similar Problem like others when you take relatives path)
Fixed in 0.0.27.11

Rita's path :
Rita's Dinner did not automatically trigger when 20th date. 27/28th date if I remember correctly
Not a bug. It just needs to start after the 20th, not necessarily AT the 20th. As long as it starts it's working as intended.

(Sex) The First Sex with her running smoothly but disaster occurs while you living with Rita

Images for sex scene shows differently (I laughed when there are images while she still wearing black bra and black undies but the conversation showing Rita having sex with MC (Guest room unlocked when MC bed battling with Rita)
Those images come from an earlier installment of the game. They will be removed and redone.

Cuckold Scene - There are conversation with Rita with 2 options - Cancel The Dinner (Rita's mad at you) or Yes but I dont promise (Happy)
and yep the cuckold never happened (automatically jump time)

I wait.... wait and wait.... still nothing happened until

(Remember You bought Dog from Rita's Ex Boyfriend) There's conversation mention about Exhibit or something like that, after that yep Ritas' suddenly disappear/gone from your apartment (I Remember sang Steel Heart's song while that problem happened)

She's gone.....
Fixed in 0.0.27.11, which is about to be released in a few hours.

Thank you, I'm also fixing Lacey's issues ;)

Ganondorf

Apr 22, 2018
its a good work with the medical stuff (hard probs because im german), but the story is confusing, because its not plausibel, creative work is hard, but i hoped for more

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
This might be due to a variety of reasons. No user ever reported this and since the source is a non-official one I cannot further investigate it.

The most typical causes of that error are:

1. Making changes to the app’s manifest file (for example, changing the Android OS version).
  2. Damaged or partially downloaded the apk file.
  3. Not enough permission to download or install third-party apps from unknown sources.
  4. Your Android smartphone OS version or the hardware of your smartphone is not compatible with the app.
  5. Your device security system is blocking a third-party app installation.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
One of the most interesting relationships you can pursue in General Practitioner is Kiko's. This girl was not one of the main characters planned for the game when it started development as it was introduced on a later patch after one of our Patreon pledgers asked for her as a reward for his support.

As every other patient's request made in time by Patrons, she had to come, be examined and then disappear from the game for good, giving the player a choice to blackmail her or not after her examination. However, I saw many possibilities to explore her character, which is quite different from any other in the game, with a very strong and distinct personality.

She is also very young, being only 18 the first time you meet her, and this makes for a series of awkward situations with you being very older. In fact, her father, introduced in the "Shady Business update", is somewhat around your age and this gave the doctor a chance to play Casanova with Mrs. Xuan as well. If you resist that urge, though, Kiko will become in time more and more attracted by you, up to the point where is father takes the situation under his control.

As the Head of a traditional family, with Chinese and Japanese cultures intermixed, he wants to make sure that the new "boyfriend" of Kiko is up to the task, and will try everything he can to split you for good. He will bully the doctor up to a point where you could have to do certain "favors" to him.

Until 0.0.29 you won't have much choice, once you're in with Mr. Xuan you stick with him for good, but with the upcoming update this might change.

Facing 5 new different chapters and tasks to earn Mr. Xuan's trust and respect, you will have to save (or get someway else) a lot of money to impress him, you will visit Japan on a short trip with Kiko to learn more about her and her family, and you will be asked to train in Tang Soo Do martial art to show him you can become more than you actually are.

Performing these tasks will get you free from Mr. Xuan's latches once and for all, and give you a chance of an happy ending with Kiko. Unless you actually betray Mr. Xuan when dealing with...

No spoiler, the Main Storyline is yet to be released. Keep following me for further updates!

Last edited:

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
That not entirely true,the game won't let you continue if you choose the wrong answer.
You really need to know your stuff if you want to play this game.
"You really need to know your stuff if you want to play this game" - RELAX, doctor in your dream

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Hey @Bruni Multimedia is it possible to see Kamil's mother again after you decide to save her? it would seem kinda pointless to waste all that money in the alternative option if you chose her especially since milfs are the best.

Reactions: Wearablenine

yourdaddy555

Apr 5, 2019
This seems I have to do a lot of grinding in this game to get some scenes. I am sceptical about playing this. Although it has some great reviews.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
This seems I have to do a lot of grinding in this game to get some scenes. I am sceptical about playing this. Although it has some great reviews.
Its not that hard to reach max skill points in this game since there are a lot of oppratunities and events to help you out. But if you ever feel that you dont wants miss out of some things or get stuck remmeber shift+o activates console so you can edit your stats plus money.

yourdaddy555

Apr 5, 2019
Its not that hard to reach max skill points in this game since there are a lot of oppratunities and events to help you out. But if you ever feel that you dont wants miss out of some things or get stuck remmeber shift+o activates console so you can edit your stats plus money.
I will give it a try.

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes