3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How do you get scenes with the sister?
You must choose the correct answer on each and every one of the choices and if you miss just one you are locked out of it.

I have never figured it out and stop playing because of that very, very hard content to get.
Maybe someone has the correct answers for you but I don't.:cry:

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
So, for anyone who wants to play this on Android using Joiplay, you need to do two things.

1. Download the uncompressed version. Compressed is broken with messed up menus, etc.
2. Once you've imported the game into JoiPlay, long press the game's icon and select edit. At the bottom, hit Ren'py and change it to the older Ren'py 7 plugin. If you don't, the game will crash on launch.

Trybutyoucant

Jul 12, 2021
Ngl, I expected you to be able to do... things with your patients, not the VN... it was... decent.
But is it so wrong to expect control besides some arbitrary choice that locks you out of the routes the game is made for?

Mahin87

Jul 22, 2018
So, for anyone who wants to play this on Android using Joiplay, you need to do two things.

1. Download the uncompressed version. Compressed is broken with messed up menus, etc.
2. Once you've imported the game into JoiPlay, long press the game's icon and select edit. At the bottom, hit Ren'py and change it to the older Ren'py 7 plugin. If you don't, the game will crash on launch.
Which version of Joiplay do you use? When I go to the option I get renpy (phython 2,3), there's no option like renpy 7 here on my end.

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes