3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
can anyone tell me how can i finish the priest quest how can i make steve barret come to the hospital and how can i input the patients code?

Brazen

Dec 24, 2017
So I noticed some differences in the walk through and the options presented when choosing a doctor to hire (max, eva, or benedetta). Which ones have what perks in the current evolution of the game?

shizzlenizzle

Aug 21, 2018
gloria_appuntamento
gloria_conf
kathlyn_1_discharge
dont exist. - set to 0 with console to fix.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While processing text tag {/i} in u'Now be a good girl and relax.{/i}'.:
Exception: u'/i' closes a text tag that isn't open.

Amr Ragheb

Aug 9, 2019
S
There's just one cuckold scene where Rita fucks a dude and you watch the rest is Netori where you fuck other married women and breakup your relative from her husband so you can have her all to yourself.
So if you walkthrough in Rita path then you will have relative all to yourself !!?
You sure ??

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
S

So if you walkthrough in Rita path then you will have relative all to yourself !!?
You sure ??
No you don't have to do the Rita path to have the relative live with you, just don't let her leave when she stays with you a second time and her requests afterwards shes all yours.

Amr Ragheb

Aug 9, 2019
No you don't have to do the Rita path to have the relative live with you, just don't let her leave when she stays with you a second time and her requests afterwards shes all yours.
Thanks for your replay...
I didn't mean how to make relative live with you,
I mean how to have her all yours ?
Because I never had sex with her even after January.. only had once before in Rita netorare path when she came to my place and Rita argue about that ,, and after that Claudia still faithfully to Bob.
The question is (how to make Claudia separate with Bob and become all yours?)

dllxmatcher

Mar 18, 2019
I get this error in traceback: Edit: Date Feb 1

"While running game code:
File "game/erika.rpy", line 465, in <module>
NameError: name 'gloria_appuntamento' is not defined"

adrian012345

Jan 6, 2018
Thanks for your replay...
I didn't mean how to make relative live with you,
I mean how to have her all yours ?
Because I never had sex with her even after January.. only had once before in Rita netorare path when she came to my place and Rita argue about that ,, and after that Claudia still faithfully to Bob.
The question is (how to make Claudia separate with Bob and become all yours?)
Me too, i seperated claudia from bob, but in the end she left for germany too. don't know what i did wrong

• Sad
Reactions: Amr Ragheb

mario911

Nov 17, 2017

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'kiko_gardenplace_intro'.

shizzlenizzle

Aug 21, 2018
I get this error in traceback: Edit: Date Feb 1

"While running game code:
File "game/erika.rpy", line 465, in <module>
NameError: name 'gloria_appuntamento' is not defined"

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'kiko_gardenplace_intro'.
if something is not defined, you can define it if you have unren.bat and have console. type "gloria_appuntamento = 0" and hit enter. there are 2 more values missing that you must also create in the same way.

kiko_gardenplace_intro error is with the script file. dev posted this to replace it. https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/08/393312_script.rpyc

there is more errors later that break game.

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes