Daz Genesis 8.1 and "underwear" geoshell

HoneyMan

Mar 16, 2019
Hi guys,

I'm not sure if you're familiar with the "Powerage" bra and panties collection ( ). These are underwear sets which are based on a geoshell. Originally made for Genesis 3 but it worked fine for Genesis 8. Unfortunately it is not working with Genesis 8.1 anymore and I'm wondering if there is a workaround as I don't know any similar clothes.
I'm aware of the fact that Genesis 8.1 comes no longer with torso but with body and head so I tried several things like copy the surface shader of the geoshell torso (gen8) to head and body (gen8.1) but nothing is working.
The geoshell can be applied but as soon as I change the "style" nothing happens. Can someone help me? Thank you. :love:
1.jpg

krekerman003

Aug 7, 2017
if smb looking for solution here it is:
1) add g3f bra base to your g8.1f
2) find where textures are (fe .....\Bra Collection for G3 females\Runtime\Textures\powerage\BraCollectionG3F)
3) select bra geoshell in scene tab
4) go to surfaces
5) for "Diffuse colour", "specular colour" and "opacity" load black n white tamplate
6) and for "normal map" add "blue" template
7) don't forget to change "opacity" to 100%.
8) have fun.

audidiablo

Jan 26, 2019
Load 8.1 figure. Go to Geometery editor. Open tool settings with geometry editor active. Find "Body" and rename it "Torso" (use doubleclick left mouse to edit). Switch back to normal usage closing Geometry Editor. Then go to edit/figure/sceneID. Rename Genesis8.1, Genesis8 (second field if it shows twice as first field is for character name). Now that loaded figure is recognized as a Genesis 8. Save as scene or subset or you'll be doing it all over again.