Daz Genesis 8.1 Genitalia help

twix

Jan 12, 2018
Hey,
sorry for my bad english :) but i have a problem with some of the new Gen8.1 Models.
I have updated my New Genitalia for Victoria 8 with the latest Version. But on some Models i still get this. A way too brighten skin :D

genprob.jpg

i have searched the whole web for a solution, but i only found threads about "how to get the update for NGFV8 to 8.1".
The update works with some Gen8.1 Models but not with all of them. Is there anything i can do to solve this ?

If I missed the solution in another thread, I apologize. This is possibly due to my bad english :)

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
twix I reckon he just changed the name and said it works, because as you can see it doesn't, I had the same issue, pissed me off to no end, however I worked it out.

Up the top toolbar between the M and the little man is the surface selection tool, click on it then click on the vag so the triangle bit in your pic is highlighted. Make sure in your other pane you have the surfaces tab selected as well.

Go to your content library and click on shader presets/iray and apply the Daz PBRSkin shader.

With the the surface tool still selected, click on the torso and in the surfaces tab right click on base color and copy selected surfaces.

Then select the vag triangle again and paste selected surfaces.

There will be a little white bit on it then. Click on the little arrow next to genitalia and click on UVmaps and change it to Victoria 7 (There is no Victoria 8 there dunno why)

But that elaborate mission works for me. Then rinse and repeat on the anus.