Daz Genesis 8 female genital area problems

xxheroxx2

Jul 30, 2021
Hello everyone, I'm making an adult renpy game and I'm new to daz studio. The adult poses I added to the Genesis 8 female characters unfortunately cause problems in the genital area. Is there a solution to this?

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
When you clicked the pose, did you perhaps have the genitals selected? Make sure you have the Genesis 8 Female selected and click the pose again. That's really the only time I've seen anything that looks like this.

Reactions: xxheroxx2

xxheroxx2

Jul 30, 2021
When you clicked the pose, did you perhaps have the genitals selected? Make sure you have the Genesis 8 Female selected and click the pose again. That's really the only time I've seen anything that looks like this.
I tried now but I still have the same problem. There is the "Genesis 8 female genital organ" anatomy, but apart from that, the separation of the vaginal lips, enlargement etc. I downloaded some anatomy for this purpose but it didn't work. I can't control the anus and vagina of the female character, which prevents me from doing animations like masturbation. I'm really new to Daz studio and I can't understand English training videos as my native language is not English. I've been struggling with this issue for over 1 day and need help

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I have tried it with a fresh female G8 and it works just fine try it again

hope this helps

first step (make sure nothing is selected)
1366425_el_help_6b.png

second/third step (make sure the character list is closed just like the above image when the char.. not selected)

9e1fb173-5811-454e-8ab0-cd1bc9848749.png

forth step (if)
click on turn limits off
foxy-nudes-hentai-205981.png

xxheroxx2

Jul 30, 2021
I have tried it with a fresh female G8 and it works just fine try it again

hope this helps

first step (make sure nothing is selected)
View attachment 1344884

second/third step (make sure the character list is closed just like the above image when the char.. not selected)

View attachment 1344886

forth step (if)
click on turn limits off
View attachment 1344887
I don't think I've done anything wrong anywhere. I create the G8 female character and then do what you say but I'm still facing the same issues. Even though I use the Genesis 8 female genital anatomy before and after the pose, it doesn't work. Could it be something different?

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
I don't think I've done anything wrong anywhere. I create the G8 female character and then do what you say but I'm still facing the same issues. Even though I use the Genesis 8 female genital anatomy before and after the pose, it doesn't work. Could it be something different?
Are you not using Golden Palace? The genital poses that come with 3Dlust's packages are only for Golden Palace gens, if I'm not mistaken. So, if you aren't using Golden Palace, that might be your issue. If you are using GP, trying using a different figure to see we can eliminate the possibility of the figure you're using being the root of the issue.

Let's try a fresh G8F figure. Not the one you're using currently, but any other one (just to see if it's not the figure you're using, for whatever reason). Load your figure, load your genitals. Select your figure, not the golden palace gens or it's shell(s). But your figure. Now find your wanted pose and select it. Optionally, you can open the dropdown menu for your figure and select your genitals (not the shell/s), then go back to the folder where your poses are and select the Gen pose for your selected pose - in this case, 16-Gen.

You're obviously missing a step somewhere along the way. I'd screen record something real quick to show you, but I'm in the middle of rendering an animation. So, that's not exactly an option.

Reactions: xxheroxx2

xxheroxx2

Jul 30, 2021
Are you not using Golden Palace? The genital poses that come with 3Dlust's packages are only for Golden Palace gens, if I'm not mistaken. So, if you aren't using Golden Palace, that might be your issue. If you are using GP, trying using a different figure to see we can eliminate the possibility of the figure you're using being the root of the issue.

Let's try a fresh G8F figure. Not the one you're using currently, but any other one (just to see if it's not the figure you're using, for whatever reason). Load your figure, load your genitals. Select your figure, not the golden palace gens or it's shell(s). But your figure. Now find your wanted pose and select it. Optionally, you can open the dropdown menu for your figure and select your genitals (not the shell/s), then go back to the folder where your poses are and select the Gen pose for your selected pose - in this case, 16-Gen.

You're obviously missing a step somewhere along the way. I'd screen record something real quick to show you, but I'm in the middle of rendering an animation. So, that's not exactly an option.
This problem exists not only in the poses of 3dLust, but also in the default poses. I'm having trouble using Genesis 8 Female. I don't know if using Genesis 3 women with genesis 8 men will give me trouble, but I have such an idea in my mind. I would appreciate it if you could shoot a video after you finish your animation. :)

Nov 28, 2019
Select the GP2 genitalia node in the Scene tab, go to the "Parameters" pane and have a look at the "General" settings, more specifically "Constraints" there. Make sure it "Points at" none and "Fits to" your character.
If you are using a smoothing modifier, e.g. "Storming the Golden Palace" or "Fender Blender" using collisions, also look at what it is colliding with. It should be either "none" or a penetrating node (dick, dildo...), NOT your character herself.

Had a similar problem and somehow everytime I loaded a saved scene or scene subset with the Golden Palace genitals this setting would be wrong, no matter how often I corrected it and saved anew.