Genesis 8 starter essential wrong name(?)

Apr 7, 2020
Why is my "genesis 8 starter essentials" called "Genesis 8 male powerpose templates"?
The icon is correct and I can find all the right assests inside, but I think the name is wrong.
Thanks

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Why is my "genesis 8 starter essentials" called "Genesis 8 male powerpose templates"?
You're right sista, don't let Daz's mansplanning works, fight patriarchy everywhere it stand, they would not win !

More seriously, it's probably due to Genesis 8.1. Someone did a copy/past when creating the starter pack, and forgot to change the name. It's, alas, something frequent with Daz official production, more than 10% of their duf files have an error like that. But generally it don't prevent it to works correctly and as expected, it feel weird but that's all.
As long as you are sure that it's effectively the start pack, everything is good. Especially since it's just the pack itself that is misnamed if I understood you correctly.

Reactions: jonathanlivingston
Apr 7, 2020
You're right sista, don't let Daz's mansplanning works, fight patriarchy everywhere it stand, they would not win !

More seriously, it's probably due to Genesis 8.1. Someone did a copy/past when creating the starter pack, and forgot to change the name. It's, alas, something frequent with Daz official production, more than 10% of their duf files have an error like that. But generally it don't prevent it to works correctly and as expected, it feel weird but that's all.
As long as you are sure that it's effectively the start pack, everything is good. Especially since it's just the pack itself that is misnamed if I understood you correctly.
Thanks for your explanation