3D-Daz Genesis 9 - Female Gens issue

Faenon

Mar 16, 2024
Hi Everyone,

I'm pulling my hair out at this issue I'm getting. The area around the gens section of my gen 9 female char is getting severly deformed when I adjust the pose. here is a picture of what I mean:
1716519904521.png
I'm thinking some add on I have downloaded is messing with the form here, but I have no clue how to find the offending add on. I really don't want to have to re-install Daz from scratch and install the add ons one by one to work out this issue. Does anyone either know what this issue is and have a fix, or know how I can easily debug the issue myself and point me in the right direction? I've put a lot of work into 100's of renders based on G9 chars and I am really not very keen on having to start all over again on my project, which I will have to if I can't figure this one out.
Another couple of photos. A pose everything is fine, any pose that moves the general area here issue:

1716520386997.png 1716520487451.png 1716520752390.png

Any help would be warmly received, hard to post this on the Daz forums because of the nature of the problem.

Faenon

Mar 16, 2024
Could never find a solution here, so bit the bullet and created a clean DAZ install. In the end it will be for the best, when I first installed the app I was way to gung ho with downloading free stuff. A lot of work having to re-render a bunch of scenes as I can't quite build my chars to the way they were with a smaller amount of assets loaded. However some of my early scenes frankly needed this.