Genesis Order Windows 11

EJHarris

Apr 15, 2023
I have a problem that I hope you can help me with. I have always downloaded Genesis Order episodes to a 1TB external hard drive which I would then play thru my windows 10 laptop. Recently I upgraded to a tower for more memory and installed windows 11. My problem is that my new system won’t recognize or allow me to access the game or my previous saves via of continuation. I’m up to episode 69041 and there’s no way I can start over. Can you give me some advice? Thanks

Last edited:

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
you need to open disk management right click on start menu to see if loads up there you might need to give a new drive letter

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
If you original Windows user folder wasn't backed up before the upgrade, your saves are gone with it.
he is talking about external hard drive not showing up
and he played them on a laptop then he got a new desktop instead of a laptop so he didn't upgrade from 10 to 11
he have upgrade from a laptop to a desktop

BlackMage69

Apr 1, 2019
he is talking about external hard drive not showing up
and he played them on a laptop then he got a new desktop instead of a laptop so he didn't upgrade from 10 to 11
he have upgrade from a laptop to a desktop
The user folder on the laptop is where the save games are located. Copy the User Data folder (where the Genesis Order saves are stored) in the laptop Windows user folder to the same folder in the new tower and it should solve the problem.

Reactions: jcfinley1