EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Genesismainpic.png

Overview:
You are a young man trying to live a simple life with your bestfriend until a tragedy strikes you both! Now, you find yourself in another world, caught up in a divine war in order to have your wish come true! What will happen to you during this epic adventure? Will you go forth and unravel the mysteries of this new world? Or will you fall into despair and unleash chaos? Only time and the choices you make will tell!​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-15
Release Date: 2024-03-14
Developer: Solensis - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 23 - Floor 06
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extra: GALLERY UNLOCKER*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

chaptersix71.png chaptereighteen237.png chaptertwenty18.png chapterfourteen62.png chapternine33.png chaptersix61.png chapterfifthteen25.png chaptertwenty99.png chaptertwelve74.png chapterten43.png chaptertwentythree148.png chaptersix22.png chaptereighteen53.png chapterfourteen35.png chaptereighteen193.png chaptertwenty462.png chaptertwenty512.png

Last edited by a moderator:

modo200

Feb 5, 2018
the game looking good for the first update and the story is great i will give it A try .thank you .
int.gif

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
The story description sounds interesting. It's a fantasy Isekai. Let me check this out.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
!!!WARNING!!!

Judging by the images, your beloved girlfriend will be fucked in the ass right in front of your eyes and you will not be able to do anything about it.
"You are a young man who lived a simple life with his bestfriend until a tragedy happened to you and her!"

This Happens (Second Image)
He rape's her and then kills her at least that's wat i got from my speed playthrough to see if it was avoidable. (Rape Scene it's not avoidable)

Not for me, but good luck Dev.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
"You are a young man who lived a simple life with his bestfriend until a tragedy happened to you and her!"

He rape's her and then kills her at least that's wat i got from my speed playthrough to see if it was avoidable. (Rape Scene it's not avoidable)

Not for me either. I'm not even going to try it (I hate rape, and if it isn't avoidable, I no have interest in the game)
The synopsis sounded good until I knew what happens.

But good luck with the game.

Legendary101

Dec 22, 2018
One can't help but feel this is a troll game. Poorly written as well. It ends after the lady whom you are with for the day is raped and killed in front of you. The troll villain apparently crushed your bones and puts his hand through the chest and you recount in your mind as you die how you were unable to do anything or save "the one who meant everything for you" the games words quoted directly. Troll villain notices your eyes change colour and hair and just comments and leaves by saying "anyway bye bye". Then bang, the end. But I can't help but feel there was a reason it ended after that scene.

Garbage tier start. Shocked if it continues.

Last edited:

zandalari

May 4, 2019
One can't help but feel this is a troll game. Poorly written as well. It ends after the lady whom you are with for the day is raped and killed in front of you. The troll villain apparently crushed your bones and puts his hand through the chest and you recount in your mind as you die how you were unable to do anything or save "the one who meant everything for you" the games words quoted directly. Troll villain notices your eyes change colour and hair and just comments and leaves by saying "anyway bye bye". Then bang, the end. But I can't help but feel there was a reason it ended after that scene.

Garbage tier start. Shocked if it continues.
Here's a tip to the author: if this is meant as an isekai premise, it's fine to start off with one like this. It gives the hero a powerful motivation to get stronger so he can get his well deserved revenge. Just one thing. Never cut off the update on a note like this. A whole lot of potential players will be pissed off by this. End it on a positive note, like when the goddess speaks to the hero and he discovers his new powers or however this thing will work.

Right now this game is on a path to infamy from its first release, lol. Good luck overcoming that.

raybae

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Rape is a hard no for me. But what I can deduce from other comments it's not the MC committing the rape rather it's the villain. And I can understand using that as a plot point. Maybe a better option would be to give players an option to skip the rape scene and only imply that it happened.

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020

:unsure: Oh, so it's a Berserk scene. Gotcha.

Edit: I honesty wouldn't classified that as NTR. As from that description it sound like she exist only to be a plot device for the protagonist's tragic backstory.
She is also not even a romantic partner or a possible one.
And yes, i know the "Mom banging some other men" trope is still considered NTR. But at least in those the story revolve around that topic and that character. But here, she's literally here just to be killed off in the prologue so i don't think i care enough to even get upset by it.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 34 Votes