Genie Lamp

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
You find yourself walkind and stumble upon a lamp from which a genius comes out, he offers to bring you from the future (or from another universe where the game was not abandoned ;)) the full version of a game that you choose, what would be your decision?.

Sorry for the english.

leo-palomba-lampe3.jpg

Videogame: Bloodborne 2
H-Game: Summer´s Gone from Oceanlab

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
The best fantsy-themed full-dive VR ever made, i guess.
If they manage to make one before humanity goes extinct that is. :whistle::coffee:

NeonSelf

Dec 3, 2019
The Headmaster - it takes almost a year for an update.

Other options:
- Borderlands 4
- FarCry 7

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
metal gear solid V
d4 dark dreams dont die
probably milfy city as my h-game
MGS V with Hideo Kojima and the full version of milfy city probably have to come from another universe.:ROFLMAO:

The full version of my own game so I don't have to make it myself! :LOL:
Very clever :geek:

The Headmaster - it takes almost a year for an update.

Other options:
- Borderlands 4
- FarCry 7
That an good update takes so long is what made me think this :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: endless1m

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
The completed version of my game, to publish it today and skip at least one year or two of development

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
I'm starting to think that every developer wish is their own complete game from the future, they would save a lot of time.:unsure:
Certainly. And knowing myself, even if I get the complete version, I'll find something to change, or add, and I would create another update that would never exist in that timeline. and I would still take another two years to develop :ROFLMAO:

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
Certainly. And knowing myself, even if I get the complete version, I'll find something to change, or add, and I would create another update that would never exist in that timeline. and I would still take another two years to develop :ROFLMAO:
This is how the attitude of a winner should be, that ideas never stop flowing.

Reactions: Rafster