Genital geoshell export issue

daeneryest

May 21, 2020
Hello everyone, I have a problem with geoshell and the problem is when I export g8 female with the Daz to Maya bridge, genital textures (I use Golden Palace v2)are getting weird
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and this is without geoshell(Render engine is Vray)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is there a way to bake geoshell textures to base texture? If there's no way to bake textures, I think I can render normal scenes in Maya and for the lewd scenes I can use Daz. But will there be a huge difference in quality?

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
The geo shell is just because daz's material system is fixed, and can't be modified, such as to layer the texture from the geo shell onto the default texture of the torso. When exporting to other programs like maya or blender, export without the shell, and just manually edit the material for the object by including the geoshell texture and layering it over the main torso input texture. The UV map for both should be the same, though I haven't used this technique with any of the 'bridge' tools, just the fbx exports.

Reactions: daeneryest

daeneryest

May 21, 2020
Thank you for your response. I found the solution, for those who have this problem, don't use "convert material" option in bridge tab just manually convert materials to Vray materials, or simply you can hold them as a Phong (and don't be dumb like me, I almost spent a day to find solution)

Reactions: Saki_Sliz