Genitals on 3D models

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I am pretty new to the world of 3DCG-games. So please be understandable, if I ask something stupid. And I am not sure, if I am in the right part of the forum.

So I am looking into software like Daz3D and I noticed that you only find character models without genitals. So how do game developer equip these models with genitals?
I don't know much about all of this, so I would appreciate it to get some help with it :)

Thanks in advance :)

saberlocked

Apr 14, 2018
Usually base characters ship with basic genital (maps) but they aren't very configurable.
For advanced posing/sizing/etc. you will need something like:

There are quite a few options out there.
Just look around renderotica and you'll find enough ;)

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Usually base characters ship with basic genital (maps) but they aren't very configurable.
For advanced posing/sizing/etc. you will need something like:

There are quite a few options out there.
Just look around renderotica and you'll find enough ;)

Wow that's exactly what I was searching for. :D Thanks a lot!
"Why is it always so difficult to find these things by myself?" x'D

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018

These seem decent. Though most genitals, especially female ones look rather plastic, so sometimes it's best to give the beaver some fur to avoid making it look too obvious.

Also take note of this:

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018

These seem decent. Though most genitals, especially female ones look rather plastic, so sometimes it's best to give the beaver some fur to avoid making it look too obvious.

Also take note of this:

Ok thanks that's pretty interessting. I never thought about this before :coldsweat:
And a little bit of "fur" is always nice :D

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Ok thanks that's pretty interessting. I never thought about this before :coldsweat:
And a little bit of "fur" is always nice :D
The best genitalia (female) rendered in a game that I've seen are in Peasants quest by Tinkerer. Might wanna try contacting him and see if he'd be willing to share. His girls are simply incredible

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
The best genitalia (female) rendered in a game that I've seen are in Peasants quest by Tinkerer. Might wanna try contacting him and see if he'd be willing to share. His girls are simply incredible
I still have so many games to play right now, so before I ask any developer about something, I guess I should play the game first :D
But it really is impressive how good some things look in different games. Some have really good looking animation, some have really real looking character models, etc. But now I am definitely checking out Peasants quest. The game that impresses me the most in terms of character modelsand animation is Milfy City. The faces and the bodys look so plastic, like you can touch them.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
I still have so many games to play right now, so before I ask any developer about something, I guess I should play the game first :D
But it really is impressive how good some things look in different games. Some have really good looking animation, some have really real looking character models, etc. But now I am definitely checking out Peasants quest. The game that impresses me the most in terms of character modelsand animation is Milfy City. The faces and the bodys look so plastic, like you can touch them.

Milfy city definitely. But that's a ton of work and 30k a month to fund it.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018

Milfy city definitely. But that's a ton of work and 30k a month to fund it.
Wow they really do look good and the hair makes it even better. Now I really need to look at that game.

And of course you can get better results with more money and time. ;)

Reactions: Tataro

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Of course. But these are 700$ a month range
There are always exceptions :D But I guess you can make beautiful models even without much time and money. It might take longer

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Lighting and texturing goes a lot farther than money when it comes to rendering, and those just come with practice.

And it looks like Tinkerer uses the Golden Palace by Meipe, and Pubic Hair from SF-Design

caLTD

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
You will need daz3d. It was so easy, I download daz3d on monday, learn howto add assets download from here tuesday. Today I just simple click and slide some bars volia full genitals are available. Golden Palace is best (so far). Others not but not so configurable.

However if you want to put genitals in your characters for example in Blender.

Thing are messy, very messy....

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Lighting and texturing goes a lot farther than money when it comes to rendering, and those just come with practice.

And it looks like Tinkerer uses the Golden Palace by Meipe, and Pubic Hair from SF-Design
Thanks, this looks really good :)

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
You will need daz3d. It was so easy, I download daz3d on monday, learn howto add assets download from here tuesday. Today I just simple click and slide some bars volia full genitals are available. Golden Palace is best (so far). Others not but not so configurable.

However if you want to put genitals in your characters for example in Blender.

Thing are messy, very messy....
I already have Daz3D I think for a year and always downloaded the free stuff :D
The only problem for newbies like me is that you have the feeling that you have to buy a lot of stuff.

caLTD

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Well, actually it is. However you are now F95 member. So you have a privilage to *ahem* use liberated resources which you can find on assets section of our community site.

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Hello do you understand in game devlop i want to put my face into sex game insted of face origi any easy way to do it??
There is a way to do it, but I've never tried it myself.

I'm sure somewhere out there it's on a pirate site (or even on this one)