Unreal Engine Abandoned Genn's Vision of Nzoth [Final] [Liard]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Where is that in the game? I played it for a while and I didn't find anything like that. (thankfully)
Sylvanas lost to a fight and died, and she got resurrected as the Banshee queen

(Still would hope that one day in WoW lore, she gets to be fully resurrected with her soul intact. She had such great potential when she was still a general)

Reactions: Crow frost

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Looks great but yeah not much to do for now sadly. But love the detail with sound and talk. Real nice work!

09S23

Jun 2, 2018
How to navigate to other poses? Or is it only included 2 poses - missionary and doggy?

Kilosan

Mar 10, 2019
Technically the woman is undead in the original game. I meant it more as a joke when i left the comment.
Ah okay! Even tho I understand now, shouldn't the tag be removed? I mean blue fantasy women are not usually the content that shows up when you look for this tag.

Reactions: a79

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
sylvanas windrunner is a blood elf LMAO
WRONG

Warchief of the Horde
The Banshee Queen,
The Dark Lady Mistress Sylvanas, Queen of the Forsaken
Race(s)
Unique undead ( ) (formerly , )

As leader of the Forsaken and the Horde on the Eastern Kingdoms, Sylvanas is a military genius. The middle sister of Alleria and Vereesa Windrunner, she was Ranger-General of the
high elf kingdom of Quel'Thalas.

Last edited:
Reactions: YukiSlut and a79

Krystle Kris

Nov 16, 2019
Except that Blood Elves ARE High Elves in this game. Blood Elves are just High Elves that lost their connection to the Sunwell, if I'm remembering the lore right. I think Sylvannas died before that happened, as in, the raid the made them lose their connection to the Sunwell, so technically she died as a High Elf.

Of course, I haven't looked at WoW lore in years, so I could be misremembering some of that.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Except that Blood Elves ARE High Elves in this game. Blood Elves are just High Elves that lost their connection to the Sunwell, if I'm remembering the lore right. I think Sylvannas died before that happened, as in, the raid the made them lose their connection to the Sunwell, so technically she died as a High Elf.

Of course, I haven't looked at WoW lore in years, so I could be misremembering some of that.
Arthas invaded, killed 90% of the High Elf population (including Sylvanas who he took as his Banshee Bitch) and used the Sunwell to resurrect Kel'Thuzad which tainted it.

So while Blood Elves are High Elves, Sylvanas isn't a Blood Elf. She predates them.

She was already part of the Scourge before the Blood Elves started up.

Vareesa Windrunner (Sylvanas younger sister) is still a High Elf and purged the Blood Elves from Dalaran and now works for the Alliance.

Her other sister is leader of the Void Elves.

None of the Windrunner family are Blood Elves.

Last edited:
Reactions: YukiSlut

Krystle Kris

Nov 16, 2019
Yeah, and the surviving High Elves lost their magical connections and became Blood Elves, right? I mean, their capital city is the same as the High Elves, just with most of their magical constructs either inactive or haywire. Again, I could be misremembering since I haven't touched the game or its lore in years, but that's how I remember it.

But like I said, in Sylvannas' case, she died before the High Elves became Blood Elves, so technically, she died as a High Elf if you want to be *really* nitpicky.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, and the surviving High Elves lost their magical connections and became Blood Elves, right? I mean, their capital city is the same as the High Elves, just with most of their magical constructs either inactive or haywire. Again, I could be misremembering since I haven't touched the game or its lore in years, but that's how I remember it.

But like I said, in Sylvannas' case, she died before the High Elves became Blood Elves, so technically, she died as a High Elf if you want to be *really* nitpicky.
No, there are still High Elves.

They live in Outland.

Vareesa leads their military force, The Silver Covenant.

Krystle Kris

Nov 16, 2019
I barely remember Outland because I ususally skip through it (it's one of my least favourite expansions outside a couple areas), but I guess I assumed they were technically Blood Elves, too. Though it could also be argued that they weren't turned into Blood Elves because they were on Outland instead of Azeroth, which, to my knowledge, is a seperate planet from Azeroth. It's basically the future / present of Draenor, which WAS said to be a seperate planet that the Orcs and Draenei came from.

But at the same time, it's said Blood Elves came to Azeroth chasing the Draenei (it's stated during several fights with the Blood Elves in the Draenei starting area that they 'followed them there'), too... so story's a bit convoluted, too, especially if High Elves were indeed turned into Blood Elves upon losing their connection to the Sunwell (which I'm almost certain was stated somewhere in the game, too)... and High Elves certainly existed on Azeroth.

Probably shouldn't be discussing this since it really doesn't pertain to the game all that much beyond what Sylvannas is, and we've already established that, whatever Blood Elves are, Sylvannas died as a High Elf.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes