Identify Seeking Genre Identification (Developing Relationship Through Constant Corruption Sex)[Re-Edited]

Feb 3, 2020
Hello, I need help in identifying a genre and being recommend games with similar elements. Appreciate any help(Genre Identification/Suggestion, Game Recommendation, Asking others for their opinion on it).

What I am looking for:

Vanilla with a corruption process.

Example of what I am looking for: Char A and B are strangers/do not like each other. Char A and B have no previous relationship during the game/doujin. For some reason/no reason, Char A have to have sex/raped Char B. After constant sex (and maybe some story event), Char B is addicted to having sex(corruption) with Char A and developed romantic feelings to Char A. Char A also have developed romantic feeling to Char B.

Example of what I am NOT looking for: NTR because Char A had malicious intent throughout the game. Char B and/or A had previous relationship and is thus cheating by force/own will.(Char A has some sadistic feeling to Char C, Char B's previous partner, and shows Char C of Char B being stolen to Char A./Char B continues to cheat Char C without Char C's knowledge/ Char A get Char B pregnant and dump her into Char C's responsibility)

Similar Games:

-Familiar Spirit of the Demon Lord

In depth description:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-Crusoe had it easy

In depth description:

-Jitaku Keibiin Hentai(2019)

In depth description:

Bonus:

When I see this scenes, it made me had a weird feeling where electricity starting from my chest goes down to my stomach/abdoman. Would be very thankful if anyone can help me identify this feeling.

Thank You Very Much For Your Help and Sorry for the Strange and Weird Request. Also apologies for the people who saw the horrible original amataur post.

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Not gonna lie, that was hard to read and this part seems contradictory. I have a good NTR game that has that kind of corruption that starts just with sex.

Also, I do not want netorare or netori as despite the relationship between two character is developed through sex, the games I am looking for have relationships that felt genuine and they had no committed relationship before having sex.

In conclusion, the games that involves developing relationships through corruption sex where one of the partner started as unwilling or have no feelings for the other partner at the beginning made me have a feeling and I want to find the genre to feel that feeling again.
But based on your first example, I think I have one you're gonna like.

Tyrant Quest: Elanor route and maybe Rin.

Reactions: sinran987654321
Feb 3, 2020
Not gonna lie, that was hard to read and this part seems contradictory. I have a good NTR game that has that kind of corruption that starts just with sex.

But based on your first example, I think I have one you're gonna like.

Tyrant Quest: Elanor route and maybe Rin.
Thank Your For Your Help. I'll go check it out.
I know it was very weird and ended up being too long, but I had that feeling and I know it isn't horniness and I want to understand it better thus I made this request to find the genre of it or games/ doujins similar to it.

I gave three examples and made keywords much more recognisable and larger for people who don't want to read it completely or wants to find out what I want and not care about the extra details. But maybe you are right and I overdone it.

As for the ntr which you find contradictory, maybe I was too negative about ntr, so I'll be fine if the game has optional ntr routes or something.

But I still feel that what I want is similar but not ntr. Netorare/Netori involves like one of the two character (victim and the alpha)already having a relationship( victim having a relationship with the beta) and the alpha raping/fucking the victim into commission(netori) and then showing the sex tapes to the beta(which is netorare) and the beta having suicidal breakdown or has a fetish and masturbates to it.

The thing I am looking for in a way is more of vanilla but the process is corruption. Like for example, the girl is a stranger to the guy, the guy lustfully rapes/fucks her (with/without reasons). The best is that both character had no prior relationship.(excluding games that has multiple female(or male) options like a dating sim or like the third example, Jitaku Keibiin). But if the best is not possible, then I wouldn't mind. After constant fucking(aka constant corruption), she is addicted to sex, but have some sort of relationship to the guy and it is even better if the guy isn't a womanizer but also develops feelings for the girl. (Sorry if it is still confusing, I really don't know how to explain it and thus posted this post asking for help about it)

Regardless, thank you for your help. If you have more recommendation or guesses or anyone else you can ask to identify this, I would gladly accept them.

If the post was a pain to read, is there any suggestions you could suggest to help me make it more easier for others to read?

Last edited:
Feb 3, 2020
remove this i assume
I assume you mean the red colour and the underline for the keywords then. If I'm wrong, please correct me.

Thanks for the post fix suggestion!

Also do you have any suggestion for what I am finding? Doesn't have to be a game, could be a very close genre

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
Is it better now?
eh i didnot mean to keep it bold ... though it is lil better...
what id suggest is just to keep things short .
delete your subjective feelings as if you are looking for those thingies u are def into it for whatever reason
and put your original descriptions (maybe also shortened) under the spoiler

games i liked: game1, game2 (japaneese anime? whatver style u are seeking)
example one : monsteranimegirl/mc was a slave, she got constantly corrupted, now she is slutty and happy
[spoiler text The Familiar Spirit, Saki, <...> ]

Feb 3, 2020
delete your subjective feelings as if you are looking for those thingies u are def into it for whatever reason

example one : monsteranimegirl/mc was a slave, she got constantly corrupted, now she is slutty and happy
I see. Ok I'm going to redo this post then. But maybe not now as I am currently busy at the moment. But maybe later, please help me evaluate on it when i redo it.

Feb 3, 2020

How is it now?

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
How is it now?
better. u can keep polishing it if you want. for later use. (often people create same topic time after time to get more answers)
as there is no limits to perfection :]
"Char A and B are strangers/do not like each other. Char A and B have no previous relationship during the game/doujin. For some reason/no reason, Char A have to have sex/raped Char B "
-> M and F are strangers (no previous relationship) M decided to force/rape F

'Example of what I am NOT looking for' - that was unclear to me... u dont look for any NTR (then no need to explain), or that particular scenario of ntr? also for me it was hard to read...maybe the word 'char X' makes it bulky ...i prolly would understand it had i made some schemes on a paper but i would not do that...and supposedly other ppl wouldnot either...

Feb 3, 2020
better. u can keep polishing it if you want. for later use. (often people create same topic time after time to get more answers)
as there is no limits to perfection :]
"Char A and B are strangers/do not like each other. Char A and B have no previous relationship during the game/doujin. For some reason/no reason, Char A have to have sex/raped Char B "
-> M and F are strangers (no previous relationship) M decided to force/rape F

'Example of what I am NOT looking for' - that was unclear to me... u dont look for any NTR (then no need to explain), or that particular scenario of ntr? also for me it was hard to read...maybe the word 'char X' makes it bulky ...i prolly would understand it had i made some schemes on a paper but i would not do that...and supposedly other ppl wouldnot either...
Alright, I mean this was a weird request that I doubt a lot of people would have answers to, so maybe I'll create a similar but hopefully even more polished post of this weird request again in the future.

For the Example I am looking for part, I dont mind if it is the M who rape F or the F rapes M. And I worried that if i strictly states a particular scenerio(M fucks F for no reason) in this very specific scenerio(Developing Relationship Through Constant Corruption Sex), people might be restricted or won't suggest anything.
Especially when all 3 of my games example are completely different from one another:

-Familiar Spirit of the Demon Lord is exactly what I want.

-Crusoe had it easy Happy Route is a pure vanilla story where the love is not corrupted from constant sex.
However the relationship is looked down upon cause they are cousins.

-Jitaku Keibiin is completely dark, the MC had malicious intent throughout the game/hentai and at the end of the route I never mention in the In depth description, but Yuki was corrupted so badly that she went insane and wanted more sex with the MC and had knocked the MC out using a tazer to his balls because she wants more semen.

The exact thing I'm looking for is basically the gameplay and story of Familiar Spirit of the Demon Lord's True End with 100% favourability and 100% Loyalty(And you explore the easter eggs/check some guide for hidden mechanics/scenes)

For the ntr part, I was worried people got confused and assume I am asking for a ntr game(which is similar but not the same as I feel the thing I am looking for is more pure and less sadistic and heartbreaking).

I can be flexible where the game has ntr route or failed route that ends up ntr, but not a fully ntr game. Still in the end the less the ntr content the better for me.

I dont understand the after hard to read part(like the "maybe the word 'char X' makes it bulky) onwards.

Thanks still. If this thread is quiet after this or unsuccessful. I will do what you recommend in the new similar post in the future as I probably don't care how restricted the scenerio is and just want to find out/ experience that weird feeling and get more information and recommendation of this 'genre'.

Feb 3, 2020
There is no specific tag for this anywhere, as far as I know. It's mainly just corruption though.
Thank you. Hopefully, someone can find a similar tag or invent this weird genre. Also do you have any games or source that is similar to what I am looking for in the Corruption tag?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Thank you. Hopefully, someone can find a similar tag or invent this weird genre. Also do you have any games or source that is similar to what I am looking for in the Corruption tag?
It's too hard if you exclude Netroi/NTR. Plus, I think you want a more wholesome rape/corruption than what I can think of. You don't want the heroine to love the corruptor because of mind break. correct? Sorry I cant think of anything.

Feb 3, 2020
It's too hard if you exclude Netroi/NTR. Plus, I think you want a more wholesome rape/corruption than what I can think of. You don't want the heroine to love the corruptor because of mind break. correct? Sorry I cant think of anything.
Yeah, I probably want some wholesome rape/corruption. I think I don't mind having heroine loving the corruptor through mind break but I dont think it will get me that feeling but who knows I could be wrong about that part. It ok if you can't think of anything. My request is weird and I depended on you and the others in this site for help so in the end, thank you for helping me. I really, really appreciate yours and others' help no matter what.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Yeah, I probably want some wholesome rape/corruption. I think I don't mind having heroine loving the corruptor through mind break but I dont think it will get me that feeling but who knows I could be wrong about that part. It ok if you can't think of anything. My request is weird and I depended on you and the others in this site for help so in the end, thank you for helping me. I really, really appreciate yours and others' help no matter what.
I get what you are looking for. You want corruption, but the "tingling" feeling you get comes when they genuinely develop some kind of love during the process. You want it to be true feelings that develop naturally, first through lust/sexual compatibility, but later turning into real love. You wont get the same satisfaction if the girl is just mind broken and turns into a cock addict which is typical in corruption games.

With all that in mind, I think Tyrant Quest could work. Some of the heroines follow this pattern, mainly the Samurai and Elf duo. There is also some VN called Free Friends (1 & 2) that I think follows something like this, but I never got around to playing them so I'm not 100% sure.

Feb 3, 2020
I get what you are looking for. You want corruption, but the "tingling" feeling you get comes when they genuinely develop some kind of love during the process. You want it to be true feelings that develop naturally, first through lust/sexual compatibility, but later turning into real love. You wont get the same satisfaction if the girl is just mind broken and turns into a cock addict which is typical in corruption games.

With all that in mind, I think Tyrant Quest could work. Some of the heroines follow this pattern, mainly the Samurai and Elf duo. There is also some VN called Free Friends (1 & 2) that I think follows something like this, but I never got around to playing them so I'm not 100% sure.
Pretentious Goblin has recommend me Tyrant Quest and checked it out so I'll probably try it once I'm free later. I'll go check out Free Friends later too. Also, I dont know which is why I ask this site, but I really feel like maybe you are right about this weird feeling. Ngl I'm speechless.

moskis22

Nov 26, 2020
If i'm not wrong, you want an evolution from corruption sex to wholesome relationship, but the most common is just right the opposite, the corruption path itself

Feb 3, 2020
If i'm not wrong, you want an evolution from corruption sex to wholesome relationship, but the most common is just right the opposite, the corruption path itself
I don't know what you mean by "but the most common is just right the opposite, the corruption path itself" but yup to the earlier parts,which are " If i'm not wrong, you want an evolution from corruption sex to wholesome relationship ".

I think desmosome identified the feeling i felt well, they said: " I get what you are looking for. You want corruption, but the "tingling" feeling you get comes when they genuinely develop some kind of love during the process. You want it to be true feelings that develop naturally, first through lust/sexual compatibility, but later turning into real love. You wont get the same satisfaction if the girl is just mind broken and turns into a cock addict which is typical in corruption games. "

Do you have any games/doujins/sources related to your earlier parts?