Genres with hentai potential?

takoko

Oct 21, 2023
From what I've seen, most hentai games fall into one of the three genres:

1) VN
2) RPG Maker (usually lose-to-lewd)
3) Stats Management

What are some other genres do you think have the unexplored potential as hentai games?

Baitch

Feb 7, 2022
for potential i would say some kind of hack and slash type of games but with unity and a few on other engines

for example
Widow in the Endless Labyrinth has potential on being a good game but it lacks a lot in the sexual part (i see potential there)
Alice in Cradle then we have this masterpiece, still on the earlier stages but its godamn good so far (gameplay and art are amazing, and sexual side of the game has LOTS of potential)
ThornSin havent beated it yet, but so far so good too
The Agnietta ~Healer and the Cursed Dungeon~ you have this one in the "Other" category its really good with a few endings
Chevalier HIstorie Append this one from Wolfrpg, good game
LonaRPG and this masterpiece but really hard to play (has guro, monsters and stuffs like that, and the game is hard to survive) but with the cheat table the game story gets good

all of them are a kind of hack and slash

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
What are some other genres do you think have the unexplored potential as hentai games?
Any single genre that permit to have a story or to insert sex animations. So, all of them...

Beat'm'up and hack'n'slash can perfectly replace weapons by groping, and have the opponents lying in lust agony when beaten, while the boss would end being fucked, or fucking you depending how good you are.
It's been two decades that platform games have a "fucked on loose" adult variation.
FPS can perfectly be about a prostitution ring defending it's territory and fighting against the cops, with cut scenes interactive and full of sex. Like you can perfectly have a Call of Duty like where you don't just kill the bad guys, but also rape their women, or go to the local brothel for a bit of comfort between two battles.

And so on.

NeonSelf

Dec 3, 2019
Minecraft.
- I've literally stolen villagers and moved them into my basement to exploit trading.
- I also had to breed them with minecraft mechanics, just drop some food, add extra beds and wait for more villagers.
- Had to give them nametags, so they dont despawn.

Imagine a hentai game where you can build your mansion, steal NPC's, breed them, train, put on collars etc.
On a multiplayer server you could also make a slave market or brothel.

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Grand strategy. You might think the scope is too large to focus on individual characters, but for a setting like Crusader Kings, it would work. There's even a game called Shadows of Forbidden Gods that focuses on nonsexual corruption, including of individual characters. I want that, but playing as Slaanesh and in 3D.