[S> Other] [S>Composer] Paid Share Get the audio sorted - Composer and Dialogue Editor!

Ely Robins

Jan 11, 2024
Hi! I'm Ely and I make OSTs, SFX and edit dialogue!

(Nearly) 20 years in music, done just about every genre and always happy to jump into more worlds to see what fits best.

You can find my showreel and portfolio website , and f you'd like to listen to the Music from Art series you can check my and .
My SFX work is littered in with the OSTs on the website, but happy to hear what you might need. I also worked with the BG3 dialogue team (sadly on a different game), but happy to handle the audio and make voices heard.

Get in touch at ely.robins@gmail.com, let me know how many songs and what style you're looking for and we'll go from there. If you're looking for more dialogue editing then tell me the scope of what you're looking for, the more info the better!
I've worked with a lot of indie developers, so I put fairness between me and you as the best foot forward, let me know where you're at and we'll build it together.

Always happy to learn more about the environments that developers build and how it can be filled out with music and audio!