RPGM - Completed - Get Violated By EVERY Girl You Encounter RPG ~MAX Volume!~ [v1.0.3] [B-bishop]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Poknock

Great game, but can be a little grindy to unlock all the scenes. You need to be defeated by both the monsters and the girls you encounter to get every scene, which to some can be annoying. Some scenes are hard to get as you need to meet specific battle requirements before losing/winning a battle. I needed to take photos of some of the quests because the instructions were rather complex.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

xxx918

There are some H games on this site that are great games that include sex. This is not one of those. The game is just a vehicle for delivering an absurd amount of high quality CGs and fully voice acted scenes. I played a few hours of this and was shocked that I hadn't even unlocked half of the CGs.

B-Bishop is a veteran in the H-Voice scene and the quality of the scenes reflects this. All kinds of femdom are available. If there's a certain kink you're into, it's probably in the game, albeit it may be only a scene or two. The game component can be a bit grindy if you're trying to 100% stuff but I personally don't mind it.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

MrMrs952

I didn't think I'd enjopy it as much as I have, considering I'm kinda indifferent to shota stuff. The amount of scenes was surprisingly high, and they were quite diverse as well. The voice acting is a big plus too. Almost every femdom kink you can imagine is present.

Now for what's not so great: The end-game grind. To get every scene, you have to do every quest at the guild. Some of them are dependant on random encounters, where you have to lose in a specific fashion. Those were really repetitive and boring to do, and the reward wasn't always worth the effort. My advice is if you don't have a specific kink involving one of the enemy girls (like slimes, succubi, priestesses), then just don't grind these scenes out.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

gfuelpromocodekeem

had to look for it again for a while but best game i ever played up there with lona rpg. the art is amazing and the scenes are bar none. only bad thing is some of the scenes have some really obscure ways of being obtained and it is kind of grindy at the end having to go to the same map over and over again to get different scenes.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Indeed@456

The game is quite repetitive but the scenes are really good. A lot of scenes you can get require you to lose a certain amount of times to certain enemies which ends up taking quite a bit of time. The scenes are really good though so I would say its worth it. I got 100% in about 4 hours while skipping most of the dialogue.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

rafaellos

Shota gets repeatedly violated by horny hot girls. Some would say it's fuck up. I believe it's a dream worth fighting for! I maxed out it for 100% and had great time. Every shota enjoyer will love this one. Shame its not getting attention it deserves.

Art 4.5/5
    Story 4/5
    Gameplay 4.5/5
    Fapability 5/5
    Originality 4.5/5
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Golden Idiot

Version: v1.0.3

Come on bruv, you cant just make a game with absolute trash gameplay but amazing sexual scenes AND a large variety of them.
    Genuinely feel like the dev just went hard into the scenes and abandoned everything else.
    In all honesty, either get the cheat item at the first intro room or get the gallery unlock, the gameplay is in no way, shape or form worth experiencing.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

RICKY43

This was a game pretty fun, I recommend anyone pick it up that is a fan of this genre. There were a few things I didn't like, but I think it at least deserves a try. I would give it a very low 4 stars.

Pros

• Great and consistent art styles.
    • Lots of character personalities.
    • Characters are voiced, (doesn't sound like generic stock audio sounds)
    • Great character designs(no character looks like a reskin of another)
    • Dialogue sounds natural and makes sense.
    Cons
    • No explanation of the world we're in, we're just isekaid.
    • No real plot, just go and generic defeat these character's story.
    • The game is pretty easy, but repetitive.
    • The game still a tad seems small, despite the massive cast.
    • Having to lose to enemies multiple times for quests.
    • Undesirable fetishes/kinks (Pissing, Spitting, Feet) some of these scenes were a bit much bordering on just plain disgusting.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

asmrgah

Didn't expect the game to be up mere days after my review to the translation thread so I guess I'll leave an updated version here.

Map is easy to navigate and pleasant to look at.
    Progression is pleasurable and rewarding.
    There's a dedicated button to hide text.
    Savescumming is not required.
    Generic NPCs have dialog.
    Fighting is relaxed.
    VA is glorious (16 actresses, damn).
    Art style is great and, wow, consistent.
    Renders are plentiful and almost never reused.

Some might say that the plot is trash but I disagree with that on the grounds of that it is clearly visible it wasn't really the goal of the development.
    See, if even the well edited MTL H-dialog is worth savouring and reading through, I've no doubts that, had B-bishop wanted to make a compelling story filled with memorable characters, they most certainly could achieve so with ease.
    Huge thanks for everyone involved.
    P.S.
    170-180 full-fledged H-scenes, it took me ~9 hours of playtime to unlock all events while skipping almost all H-scenes of generic enemies.
    End game was a bit of a grind, but there's an ingame cheat system so it's nothing really.
    P.P.S.
    What's with the whining about skipping scenes?
    The option doesn't show up before you see them for the first time and is actually quite useful when you're trying to grind imprisonment/treatment scenes.
    Overall, it's a fine, thematically consistent eroge with lots of content, a proper two-mode gallery and without stalling or convoluted mechanics.
    Great to whack off too.
    Not so good on being memorable though.
    It is definitely worth more than 2 out of 5 stars, epecially after seeing how many truly atrocious quick buck and misleading projects there are with similar ratings.
  10. 2.00 star(s)

anon280

Your average JRPG CG hunt simulator for the quick fap (if it meets your fetish). Didn't play it through nor did I try the battle system but I'm not too hopeful it was anything worthwhile.

• a lot of CG art to browse
    • colour palettes and shading used make for beautiful artwork
    • some of the girls' knees look awfully weird
    • no animations but scenes are shortso they sorta do their job adequately
      • each scene is focused on one action (whether it be blowjob, penetration etc)
    • voiced girls
    • atrocious tutorial after meeting Princess - blocks of text-after-text threw me off coupled with the:
      • stale rpgm format - the game feels like a template to thematically house CG scenes
    • useless skip option - before each scene the game asks you if you want to skip it but you don't even know what the scene will be or look like
    • within the femdom/reverse rape fetish, expect:
      • loli focused
      • a lot of foreplay (blowjobs, handjobs, footjobs, assjobs etc)
      • dirty to humiliation to sadistic talk about MC, his dick and semen

I don't now what it is with Japan and their cheap sex games... They literally draw amazing art and appeal to very niche/perverted fetishes but seem reluctant at the thought of making the game aspect fun.